• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by azhrei

1. azhrei

2011 headlight replacement

I'm looking at replacing the headlights on my 2011 ranger, and I looked through and couldn't find anyone that might have done this, any thoughts on these? http://www.ebay.com/itm/131732984965?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT...
  2. azhrei

no power to all of truck

I did a search and didn't see this problem if anyone can point me to it that would be great if there is one. drove truck to work and back and no problems went out next morning and nothing no lights even, was able to turn engine over by jumping solenoid but wouldn't start. came home that night...
  3. azhrei

ps connections?

I was replacing my steering box in my 87 and realized I didn't mark which one was pressure and which was the return, any one have a clear picture or can point me to one as to which is which the manual I have is not clear and shows to many lines thanks Paul
  4. azhrei

inspection failure

so I finally got to the point to get my ranger inspected, I am in NH. so here is everything wrong with it, :bawling: horn e-flashers (these were due to dead battery, had to jump it to leave) lh high beam (loose wire) fog lights ( weren't hooked up) oil, PS, and coolant leaks (top off every 3...
  5. azhrei

a couple of things, related though

wasn't sure where else to put this so if in the wrong place please let me know and I'll put it where it belongs... since I'm getting close to getting my ranger back on the road after 2 months plus, one of the final steps was to put in f150 coils, and since the stock shocks had both studs snap...
  6. azhrei

87 2.9 y pipe clearance

well sort of a y pipe that I had made into a single... it is the drivers side and it comes within an inch of the rubber part of the front drive shaft... so what is too close? can anyone tell me there dimension between the 2 thanks Paul :icon_cheers:
  7. azhrei

body/patch panel placement

I ordered the lower cap extension for my SC and since it sits higher than I expected, I was wondering which is better: to leave it on the outside and weld it in up high, or to put it up underneath and weld it down where it rusted out? (of course I would cut/grind it out to get all the rust...
  8. azhrei

ordering parts a nightmare

so as some know as I posted I had a cracked exhaust manifold and y pipe and got them off with snapping all drivers side studs, my mechanic drilled them all and tapped for 150, in July had order a set of pacesetter headers for it, well after 4 weeks at garage finally went to put them on right...
  9. azhrei

1987 exhaust manifold bolts and cat ?

since the great NH roads / frost heaves have cracked the drivers side manifold completely off I am replacing with a set of headers the problem is the heads of the bolts are rusted so bad that I'm down to a 10 or a 9mm socket and even they don't fit well. so I'm thinking taking the grinder to...
  10. azhrei

93 ranger opinion

93 Ford Ranger 5spd it is a 4x4 but it needs something to make the 4 wheel drive work good on gas just redid the timing not a rust bucket good truck Hi this is the ad on craigslist and what do you guys think? the truck supposedly has 300k but engine has about 135k he's asking $500 now here...
  11. azhrei

HELP from Va?

HI I have a dilemma and not sure what to do... here's the thing my daughter bought her boyfriend a 96 (I think) jeep... and put it in his name... well they moved to florida on an internship... well he decided to come home without her... another words a scumbag... at 3:30 this am she called and...
  12. azhrei

power door lock stuck in lock position

well the title says it all... ok not really but close... passenger door stuck in the lock position and cannot open using key, inside handle or pliers any ideas thanks Paul

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad