• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AvlAndrew

1. AvlAndrew

Remove oil pan 1990 Bronco2 ?

Thanks for the advice. I am tired of removing the engine without a lift... I am going to talk to a local shop and see what they will quote me for removal/install. Ill do a quick rebuild and save myself the driveway headache... one day soon I will have my own home garage with a lift :))
  2. AvlAndrew

30 minutes, that's impressive. Do you have any tips for installing engine/mating engine to auto transmission? That specifically gave me a hard time.
  3. AvlAndrew

I need to tear down my engine. Id like to tear it down while still installed. I think I have a bearing that needs to be replaced. Question; is there enough wiggle room to remove the oil pan?
  4. AvlAndrew

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

very nice, what lift kit did you use? what size wheels/tires?
  5. AvlAndrew

Post a Picture of your lifted BroncoII

Mine is not lifted, but does have oversized tires… that count?
  6. AvlAndrew

Fussy engine after restart 2.9

I am going to start with a TFI module replacement and go from there. Thanks for the advice 👍
  7. AvlAndrew

Fussy engine after restart 2.9

So I start the truck, starts right up, I let it warm up, drive say 4 miles to a store. Shut it down, 20 min later I start it up, it runs rich after re-start and does not want to hold idle until I let it warm up for a few minutes… any thoughts? is this normal for the 2.9?
  8. AvlAndrew

What's your top speed?

70-75 in my 90 B2 felt solid
  9. AvlAndrew

SOLVED: 1990 Bii 2.9 FAILED CA SMOG!

good luck, here in NC I’m running mine with a gutted cat :)) at least for now, as a bad set of fuel injectors clogged it up.
  10. AvlAndrew

Most gauges not working right...??

I have been researching this, it seems there is also an Anti-Slosh module that is problematic… I am going to open up the instrument cluster and have a gander.
  11. AvlAndrew

1990 Bronco 2 fuel and temp gauges dead

I am researching the issue of no temp and fuel gauge. Am I correct that there is a voltage regulator that functions for just these two gauges?
  12. AvlAndrew

Most gauges not working right...??

Ok, and to be clear this regulator supplies the 5 Volts to only Temp and Fuel Gauges? Because those are the two that are not functioning on my 90 B2. thanks!
  13. AvlAndrew

Idle speed

Yes, I corrected the timing to 10’ BTDC and she is running idling much better.
  14. AvlAndrew

Idle speed

Hey guys, question. What does a 1990 Bronco2 like to idle at normally, ac off? Mine is at 1100 rpm. thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad