• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

avid's latest activity

• avid reacted to superj's post in the thread '98 Ranger --> '05 Escape Seat Swap? with Like Like.
    my son just got rid of some spare mazdaspeed seats he had. i wonder if those would have fit our ranger since our 04 seats are hard as a...
  • I don't remember if I made it clear that I swapped out the power drivers seat base/tracks for a manual set, so both sides are manual...
  • avid reacted to CavVet2's post in the thread '98 Ranger --> '05 Escape Seat Swap? with Like Like.
    Interesting thread and the first I have been able to find about swapping escape seats into a Ranger. I have a 98 Std cab XLT stepside...
  • Okay, large progress has been made. I had a shop reroute the y-pipe so it fits between the transmission and driveshaft... They had to...
  • avid reacted to stmitch's post in the thread 2035 with Like Like.
    Yes, absolutely. But it's important to mention that we are each responsible for our own statements and assumptions. We are responsible...
  • avid reacted to sgtsandman's post in the thread 2035 with Like Like.
    It shouldn’t be but is. Almost everything has been made politically charged when it shouldn’t or doesn’t need to be. I think it’s the...
    LOL. Ok then. The people proposing and passing the law are telling you what they're doing and you don't believe them. Who are you going...
    If anybody is interested in reading the actual proposal, instead of jumping to conclusions based on incomplete, uninformed reports from...
  • avid reacted to RonD's post in the thread 2035 with Like Like.
    In high school we always "jacked up" the rear end(lifted for the youngsters) so we were always going downhill, really saved on the gas...
  • Back to work on the ranger today. Actually, on a few rangers. I went to the junkyard first. Spent most of the morning pulling off upper...
  • avid reacted to professor229's post in the thread U joints with Like Like.
    After researching the uniqueness/rarity of a seven foot box Ranger driveshaft, I decided to farm this one out even though I had the Rock...
  • avid reacted to RumPunch's post in the thread Old ex-SnapOn van refurb with Like Like.
    All I ever wore until I found "Darn Tough" socks made in Vermont. Absolutely NO turning back now!
  • avid reacted to 85_Ranger4x4's post in the thread '85 Ranger Restomod with Like Like.
    I should have started one of these a long time ago, so there is some catching up to do. In late August 2000 for my high school vehicle...
  • avid reacted to BlackBII's post in the thread Fiat 131 build with Like Like.
    Yep this is an entirely new set of body panels; the first set I bought didn't fit very well and had a number of flaws in them. I reached...
  • avid replied to the thread Fiat 131 build.
    Did you acquire different body panels- I thought you'd already had these? Nice builds, by the way. I spent a couple hours yesterday...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad