• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AveI

1. 2011 4wd isn't engaging.

I’ve had the truck for a little more than a year. The man that had it before barely drove it. It only had 45,000 miles on it when I bought it and he was the only owner before me. Yesterday was only the second or third time it’s been in four wheel drive since I’ve purchased it, and considering...
  2. 2011 4wd isn't engaging.

I'm following up to this because I'm currently in a similar situation with a 2011 automatic v6. When I try to engage 4lo or 4hi I hear a clicking in the dash but no lights are flashing. The lights turn on when I fire up the truck but they never turn on aside from that. So since my lights are not...
  3. 4x4 wont engage

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the issue has something to do with my transfer case. I have an automatic 2011 4.0 V6 Ranger Sport with 4x4. When I fire up the truck and all the lights turn on in the dash, both the 4x4 and 4x4 low lights turn...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad