• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by auto02

1. interchangable parts list

So much misinformation in here it isn't even funny... 98-up bodies (cabs) are NOT a direct bolt on to earlier model frames. Extended cab models are very close other than radiator support mounts. Regular cabs (98-up) aren't even the same length as any earlier model so they are definitely not...
  2. 98/97 Front End Swap

Old thread I know but option #1 is the way to go. Currently doing this myself. On my 97 and the 04 I got the clip off of both had 25 spot welds per side. Removing the doors and replacing them was easily done by myself. Moving the radiator support mounts out isn't much of a problem either as long...
  3. 98 steering pump with 90 steering box.

Using brackets and pump from a 99 Explorer 5.0 (the engine and trans donor) in my 97 Ranger for nearly 2 years now with no issue. Local heavy equipment shop made a pressure side line for me.
  4. 96 Explorer to 97 Ranger?

I have a complete 96 Explorer and I'm about to swap everything into my 97 Ranger. All of the wiring is all plug n play correct? Ranger is a 3.0 with an auto. Just want to have my ducks in a row before I get started. I've found plenty of info for swapping into the 98-up trucks just no real...
  5. intermittent miss throughout rpm!

Ok guy's,my 94 ranger has an intermittent skip at all rpm level's.The truck has about 168,000 miles and does NOT smoke at all.I did a compression test and got 90,130,105,160 in order from 1-4.oil looks fine and doesn't seem to have any oil in the radiator. The exhaust seems to have a pop to it...
  6. m5od???????????

my 94 ranger with a 5-speed jumps out gear(5th gear only)what's the problem?would it have anything to do with the synchronizers?sometimes it'll stay in if gear as long as your not on and off the gas pedal.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad