• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Arkie 2001

1. Arkie 2001

The Archery Thread

Well, hunting season closed few days ago. Keep shooting target but thinking anyone tried turkey with a compound? Spring gobbler anyone?
  2. Arkie 2001

The Archery Thread

MY BEAR (not animal) Bow Bear, Trophy Ridge and Beman. Nothing fancy just everyday easy shooter.
  3. Arkie 2001

The Archery Thread

you live in iowa where people pay to go for a hunt and don't bow hunt? if you have a cornfield with deer set up a stand or blind and spend an hour every now and then. I just put my bow case behind the seat and climber in bed. don't get all carried away about it. if a doe walks by in range so be...
  4. Arkie 2001

The Archery Thread

sorry to tell you but whitetail archery season opens mid sept and closes mid feb limit 4. under the stand is a deer trail about 3 feet wide. beding area ahead, acorns at your feet and lake over shoulder. all within 1/2 mile of paved parking lot.
  5. Arkie 2001

The Archery Thread

bow info Check out a site hunters friend/ carbon arrow university. Lots of good info on shaft selection. Have never ordered anything from them and do not endorse them. Just good info.
  6. Arkie 2001

The Archery Thread

Bear Outbreak, Beman arrows, trophy ridge rest and 3 pin sight. pic in album with climber

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad