• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by aolexa68

1. Hello. Newbie that needs help

If I find a donor vehicle and I start adding pieces and fixing some internal problem, is restoration/attempting to restore threads something members take interest in here? I’ve seen some of the v8 swaps and other major wild builds on here, but I didn’t know if just the every day fixed up Ranger...
  2. Hello. Newbie that needs help

Looking online at the parts, the front panels do look slightly different. The front grill is definitely different, and so are the headlights. I think I’ll keep looking for another donor vehicle that’s 2004 or later since that seems to be the year that Ford changed the Ranger to look like mine...
  3. Hello. Newbie that needs help

Hello all. My name is Andrew, and I am a new member to the forum. My beast is a white 2004 Ford Ranger XL regular cab with the 3.0 (I’ll post pics later). As you’ll see, rust belt has given it a serious beating over time. This beast has been in my family for many years, and was my first vehicle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad