• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AngryLepercon

1. AngryLepercon

The gun thread...

Been gone for a while couple gains in the firearms world. Niw that the weapons ban is in effect for MD and picked up the last bit of hardware ill show it off. 3 multi cal lowers AK-47 No pic of it but I also got a Remington R1 Enhanced 1911.
  2. AngryLepercon

Parts swap 99 to 95

Talking to a coworker he stated he already called the junkyard to pick up his 95 2.3l 2wd auto extended cab short bed truck and they offered him $300 I went over his place to look at it. Mechanically sound but interior is shot, ignition is shot (starts with a screwdriver) doors are shot, bed...
  3. AngryLepercon

Fishing.

Hes not a stoner lmao He was scared the fish was bigger them him.
  4. AngryLepercon

Who here likes the AR platform?

I was just stating a fact that a Colt will hold its value. Your built with the best parts at the time AR will be worth dick because they will not long be the best parts after a peroid of time. I understand building is cheaper with better parts but when it comes resale. Built rifles are a...
  5. AngryLepercon

Edit: has nothing to do and would get called out on it. I'm wrong, your right.
  6. AngryLepercon

I understand. I use rifles as firearms as an investment. Cheaper to get a rifle then an ounce of gold. I get a discount cause im the leprechaun and gold is still high. Your built (best parts available) vs. Something that says COLT on every part. Ten years down the road value wise the built...
  7. AngryLepercon

I agree. The two rifles on the right are colts. I have never shot them. I bought them as an investment ( non regulated) Top on the right is a 12 gauge (head turner at the range) Middle on the right is a 22 s&w fun and not expensive to feed (slide fire soon) Personally. I prefer bullpups...
  8. AngryLepercon

I need help finding this.

The moment everyone wants. Introducing my Steyr AUG A3
  9. AngryLepercon

I received my Steyr factory optic yesterday. My paperwork just got back to my FFL today from the state police. I am going out of state so I will be getting the rifle on monday. Optic:
  10. AngryLepercon

Fabrication Art

I got bored at the desk today so I moseyed over to the shop and grabbed some junk washers, nuts, and bolts and made a mascot for my office. Anybody have any art of their own?
  11. AngryLepercon

Work Boots....

I am in need of a good pair of boots. I have had red wings and either the quality has gone to hell or I am hard on boots. On my 3rd replacement this year and they will not replace this pair that is falling apart. I have guidelines to follow as well which are: (must have) - metatarsal guard -...
  12. AngryLepercon

It is here. Picked up the mags and range bag today. Rifle will ship to MD and my 7 days starts tomorrow. I can't wait. Pics. Coke can for size reference
  13. AngryLepercon

They have the MSAR AUG replicas all around for 1500+ so I think 1700 + another 600 for a factory Steyr optic will be a hell of a deal. The A3's do not come with optics they have to be bought seperate

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad