Recent content by Angie

1. Angie

302 rad/cooling pics/ideas

thanks insane.... yes it is a tight fit, here i was thinking it was just me not pushing hard enough.... cheers !!
  2. Angie

First Gen 85 ranger warning lights to gauges cluster swap?

robbie, what book are those pages from? i love the layout and how nice it looks and ease of following. thanks
  3. Angie

302 rad/cooling pics/ideas

Hey all, I know this is an older thread, but instead of making new one, just carry on here. I have the Northern 205138 rad for my swap. I am having troubles finding a proper fitting rad cap for this. as this rad seems to be a touch thicker in the screw down part. what have you had luck with...
  4. Angie

302 remote oil filter location?

post 107, i placed the filter down bottom along the cross section. https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/83-302-build.156327/page-8
  5. Angie

battery systems

302, there is room to add a small battery under hood, just wasn't wanting to do it. 1 battery keeping it simple. thanks ron
  6. Angie

battery systems

reason asking ron, is the reserve time is 400 minutes on the 4d, and with the amps and stereo draw on my system, was looking for the easiest route to power the amps at a party giving longest time and still have enough juice to fire the starter to get home with. being a truck, there is lots of...
  7. Angie

battery systems

sorry 4d refers to battery size diamentions
  8. Angie

battery systems

thanks ron. the cca is hitting 1200 so wanted to make sure all ok. killed off one of these batteries already by just party hardy with the stereo system and not running the proper charging system. need to replace the "cat4d" battery and wanted to know if it will be ok, instead of going the...
  9. Angie

battery systems

and my usage is a problem because?
  10. Angie

battery systems

On my build I have an unorthodox battery placement and wiring system were I am/was using a 4D system. Reason being the reserve is 400 minutes. will the higher cranking amps hurt anything in the system? if so, is there a way to decrease the amperage in the starting route. and what is a better...
  11. Angie

Air Horn install ???'s

this should give a over view. all them pretty much same cheers https://www.accessconnect.com/horns.htm
  12. Angie

high idle before and after engine swap

thanks, interesting info. will take a look at the tps during the week upcoming. cheers
  13. Angie

High/ low idle

let the hose drop all over the place. it will show you where it was plugged into by the length of the hose. just look harder and it will stand out easy.
  14. Angie

Radiator

"and to get off my fat ass and ... ... " I know the feeling well..... garage full of projects, and after work just too burnt out to get to em.... cheers
  15. Angie

high idle before and after engine swap

ok, made a jumper from another harness. 3.0 volts running with engine warm. 10.5 ohms, cold and warm picture shows what i jumped. any insight to what is normal? also loosened off the bolts holding this in the intake. pulled the piece up to open it and a large vacuum leak started, kept...