• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Angie

1. Angie

needing 90 degree oil relocation @ block

Actually ignore this thread...... I just bought this kit after seeing that this is what I was searching for all along... DUH.... cheers
  2. Angie

needing 90 degree oil relocation @ block

hey all, anyone know of where I can order 90 degree oil relocation adaptors for the block side of the swap? i don't need a complete kit as I will buy the oil filter holder separatley, plus get my lines and fittings custom made at a hose shop. wondering if anyone knows a place that sells just the...
  3. Angie

Any one done dual tanks with an EFI V8

IE: regular and race gas with. << if this is the reason for the whole experiment I would say why bother? What compression ratio would your engine be at to justify the high octane for race only fuel? and then be running lower octane in the engine? the knock and ping for lower grade in high...
  4. Angie

thinking about 351 Cleveland build in a '90

Today wasn't a total loss... we built a set of motor mounts from 1/4 inch plate using the 4L mounts. then placed the engine into the frame on the mounts and found the first real problem... the oil pan will not work with the 90's style front suspension style... decided that it is best to take the...
  5. Angie

Thicker oil I can run in my 1996 4.0 OHV

you might want to read and understand oil viscosity and bearings.... cheers https://k1technologies.com/blog/bearing-clearance-and-oil-viscosity-explained
  6. Angie

351 block numbers

D9AE-ED – 1979-1982, 351 Windsor small-block, 2-bolt mains found it.... https://www.enginelabs.com/engine-tech/a-guide-to-ford-v8-engine-block-casting-numbers-1952-1996/
  7. Angie

351 block numbers

each foundry or plant that forges the items (heads blocks) will have a mold that is in the casting. cf w or others. that link will show you what they look like. this will also help ID a ford major part. you have the heads also? what do they look like? CCP is Cleveland Casting Plant (not...
  8. Angie

351 block numbers

you are correct on both accounts... D9 = 79, and no clevelands were made in North America past 74. Doesn't look like a 351C either. My guess windsor also check the foundry markings on the block if you can find them. https://www.mustangtek.com/FordDecodePlus.html
  9. Angie

Gasoline Alley

anyone with a caculator want to do that math?
  10. Angie

thinking about 351 Cleveland build in a '90

I haven't given up on this project.... between working, and friend's working hours. and the WET weather here, we can't get the frame to the hoist to weld up the motor mounts and place the body back over the frame/engine. Currently have the running gear all set to go, trans and engine are...
  11. Angie

Upper Radiator Hose

thanks shran, was wondering there, as my engine for some reason with the angles they are a strange set-up. could just be as I have it placed. Works good for what I need it to do. cheers
  12. Angie

Upper Radiator Hose

bonus points for not using a universal flex hose. whats wrong with these if there are no other options to make it fit? After searching for hours to find the proper combinations I gave up and used 1.
  13. Angie

Niece drove her first car with no oil ! = clanking...

sounds like the perfect opportunity to teach the niece about vehicle maintenance IE: once a week you check your oil level... (here is how) and at same time check the coolant level... (here is how) and also here is a tire gauge... here is what the pressure should be, and here is how to add more...
  14. Angie

info about 164 tooth flywheel & starters

Hey all, Found a starter that was on a 302 in my pile of "parts". want to know if anyone knows/has a chart for ring teeth and starter teeth counts. The starter engaged when hit with 12 volts, and will bolt to the FMX transmission. The flywheel has 164 teeth, how many should the starter have...
  15. Angie

Vancouver Ranger

welcome neighbour. sounds like a good project to me.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad