• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Angie's latest activity

• Angie
    thanks ram. will also look at that.... haven't pulled the pin for that other set yet. it is the cart waiting for CC ... for the lines...
  • Angie
    Actually ignore this thread...... I just bought this kit after seeing that this is what I was searching for all along... DUH.... cheers
  • Angie
    hey all, anyone know of where I can order 90 degree oil relocation adaptors for the block side of the swap? i don't need a complete kit...
  • Angie
    IE: regular and race gas with. << if this is the reason for the whole experiment I would say why bother? What compression ratio would...
  • Angie
    Today wasn't a total loss... we built a set of motor mounts from 1/4 inch plate using the 4L mounts. then placed the engine into the...
    • Photo934.jpg
  • Angie
    you might want to read and understand oil viscosity and bearings.... cheers...
  • Angie
    Angie reacted to SMUTCO70's post in the thread Progress update with Like Like.
    UPDATE: Back wall of cab complete… Black headliner installed Dash out and painted, going back in this weekend 9” differential rebuilt...
  • Angie
    Angie replied to the thread 351 block numbers.
    D9AE-ED – 1979-1982, 351 Windsor small-block, 2-bolt mains found it...
  • Angie
    each foundry or plant that forges the items (heads blocks) will have a mold that is in the casting. cf w or others. that link will show...
  • Angie
    you are correct on both accounts... D9 = 79, and no clevelands were made in North America past 74. Doesn't look like a 351C either. My...
  • Angie
    Angie replied to the thread Gasoline Alley.
    anyone with a caculator want to do that math?
    • Photo933.jpg
  • Angie
    I haven't given up on this project.... between working, and friend's working hours. and the WET weather here, we can't get the frame to...
    • Photo933.jpg
  • Angie
    Angie replied to the thread Upper Radiator Hose.
    thanks shran, was wondering there, as my engine for some reason with the angles they are a strange set-up. could just be as I have it...
  • Angie
    Angie replied to the thread Upper Radiator Hose.
    bonus points for not using a universal flex hose. whats wrong with these if there are no other options to make it fit? After...
  • Angie
    sounds like the perfect opportunity to teach the niece about vehicle maintenance IE: once a week you check your oil level... (here is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad