• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by An Audio Guru

1. An Audio Guru

February 9th 2013 Rough Country Mud Bog - Dallas, GA

Ok so today was the annual New Years Day Dallas Mud Bog and here's their website where events, updates, and announcements can be found http://gamudbogging.com/ . It rained literally every second of the day but that just made it 10x more fun. We were told the next event would be February 9th at...
  2. An Audio Guru

wheels, tires, brakes, suspension all new and need some suggestions pls

Ok so here I go again do some more work to this thing. Already @ $6,200 ish rebuilding this thing. Now its time to tackle suspension brakes wheels and tires. I plan on dooing averything myself except for alignment of course. First of all the truck as all rusted out shocks(all 4), shakes while...
  3. An Audio Guru

92 ranger gettin another portion rebuilt. Advice is apppreciated!!

Ok so here I go again do some more work to this thing. Already @ $6,200 ish rebuilding this thing. Now its time to tackle suspension brakes wheels and tires. I plan on dooing averything myself except for alignment of course. First of all the truck as all rusted out shocks(all 4), shakes while...
  4. An Audio Guru

M5OD-R1 fighting to get into gear

The problem isn't to bad right now but is geeting worse and need to rectify before Saturday when I make a long drive in it. My truck is a v6 vulcan 5 speed M5OD-R1(I think). The stick has a lot of wiggle room or play in it...more than my last truck did. Occasionally when playing with the stick...
  5. An Audio Guru

Ebrake and rear abs light flickering randomly when driving or braking

I can't figure this out. When I am driving...usually during acceleration or braking the ebrake light will flicker on and off and occasionally the abs will flicker on and off too. Recently put a new rear end in and rebuilt drums and replaced ebrake pedal and cables. Don't know if this is helpful...
  6. An Audio Guru

You guessed it..another newb..3rd box body new to the forum thou

So back in September I lost my "love"..no not a wife or gf...well I dumped my gf...but meh not the point nor do I care. Point is, shortly after, I lost my baby....my Ford Focus ZX3(An Audio Guru on Focusfanatics.com ) I shall have another one day. Believe it or not or maybe it was the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad