• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AlwysBusted96

1. 98 seat tracks

Will 98 60/40 seat tracks fit the floor pan of a 96? Did a search and could only find info on the seats themselves. Thanks.
  2. Safari Pacific MX2 Build

Once again I'm completely, and utterly amazed.
  3. 8.8/D44 Hybrid Build Thread...w/PIC's

I know how you both feel. In the last 15 months I've only worked maybe 3. Good luck to both of you. And hang on to those parts, this sounds like a solid build.
  4. sas build 1996

Damn that is sick! Thats what I'm wanting mine to look like. All you need now is a doubler. I never thought about using OX lockers (considering ARB), How do you like them? Also, How much body lift was required to fit the Cage shock/coil mounts? Still thinking about doing similar shock hoops...
  5. Opps!

Hope I don't get a verbal beat down for this. A long while back being the moron that I am I dinged a curb doing cookies in a parking lot with 6" of snow on the ground. Now my truck pulls the the right and so on a so forth. Took it to an alignment shop and they said "Something is bent but we...
  6. Safari Pacific MX2 Build

I'm liking the camper.
  7. 3200 Lbs??

Couldn't really find anything, nor do I have the owners manual. I was wondering if my truck would tow an aluminum boat that weighs 3200 lbs with the trailer? I know that does not include gear and all that other stuff. Anyway my truck is a 96 B4000 with a 4.0 (aprox 40K miles on new engine), 4x4...
  8. Hello

I know the profile says one year member but I never posted up an intro. And I Forgot the password. That and I was tied up with work/life and another forum involving my atv. Anywho.... Name is Sean, located in Keizer, OR. Have a Black 96 Mazda B4000 Ext-cab 4x4 5spd on 31s no lift, warn hubs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad