• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Alix

1. Alix

"Unnaturally Aspirated" LS Ranger

This seemed like the best fitting forum for this thread. Mods feel free to move if needed. I've caught the need for speed again and my 2.3 Ranger just isn't cutting it. This truck is going to start out as a sleeper for the street and later on as money builds up again, it'll get long travel...
  2. Alix

(Something Different) Long Travel Pre-Runner Cherokee

This will be a thread documenting the build of my dad's Jeep. Before someone says it...yes, I realize it's not a RBV. I read the rules of the "PreRunners" section and it doesn't say RBV or not. It said "Please don't post anything in this forum unless you're sure it is 2WD long travel prerunner...
  3. Alix

Leaf slung d30, what model and year of jeep should I look at?

Careful with 99 cherokee axles. The started the LP halfway thru the year
  4. Alix

92 Pre-Runner Ranger

Specs: 92 Ford Ranger standard cab short bed. 2.3l 5 speed 99 fiberglass front clip and bedsides Lenger Racing front bumper Custom rear bumper Front: 6" wider beams from Lenger Racing Fox 2.0 emulsions King 2.0 bumps 80" track 17" travel Rear: 64" Lenger Racing El Baja Leafos Flipped and...
  5. Alix

My second ranger new to site.

Hi guys I'm Alix from MI. I'm 19 and have had many vehicles so far. (Buy and sell not crash:icon_rofl:) Mostly Jeeps but I currently have my second Ranger and still have my first Jeep which is a lifted XJ on 35s. My first ranger was an 89 standard cab on full air ride with the 2.3 engine and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad