• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Akvis

1. Camper Shell Window

Hi All, Not sure if this is right forum spot to ask this but we bought a used camper shell for my 2010 ford ranger and noticed one of the side slider windows is missing a piece that fits in the middle of the window and acts as a seal and helps as a handle to open and shut the window. It runs...
  2. Wanted Camper Shell/Truck Cap Mid Rise 6 ft, reg cab ranger

I know right? I've seen a few of the regular style in my area online but we were hoping for the mid or hi-rise for more head room for camping. The rare few I have seen that we might want end being hundreds of miles away. We may end custom building a shell so we have what we want.
  3. Wanted Camper Shell/Truck Cap Mid Rise 6 ft, reg cab ranger

Hi Everyone, new to the forum! I am looking for a mid-rise truck cap for my 2010 6 ft bed reg cab ranger. I've been scoring the web and having a really hard time finding one for a reasonable price. Any help is appreciated. Might be willing to have it shipped to us depending on if it's a dealer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad