• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AirNWater

1. Brake Light Blink W/ Turn Signals

I have a 93 Ranger 3.0L that I have been rebuilding - almost done. Until I noticed that when I turn on a turn signal (either side gives same results), I noticed my tail lights blinking too. Also, the High Brake light on the cab blinks too. A couple of notes: I've replaced all the lights with...
  2. '94 3.0L Draws voltage down to 0.5V when key is turned on

I have a '94 3.0L (Manual Transmission) 4x4 Ranger that I've been rebuilding. It has been starting just fine until last night. When I tried to start it, everything went dead - no dash gauges, no lights, no fuel pump sounds, nothing. I made sure the battery was fully charged. I put a volt...
  3. (+) VSS Signal Wire

Can anyone tell me which of the 2 VSS wires is the Positive Signal Wire on a 94 Ranger 3.0L? The drawing I have has a Gry/Blk wire from the PCM (pin 3) and a Pnk/Org wire (Pin 6). It looks like the Pnk/Org wire is connected to a ground ( the drawing has a dot in the middle of the line, but all...
  4. '93 Ranger XLT Door Light Switches

Can anyone tell me how to gain access to the door switches that activate the interior light? I'm trying to install power door locks and part of the kit requires a tie-in to those switches. Can't seem to find the wires or how to get at them.:headbang:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad