• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by AccordRanger

1. AccordRanger

Explorer problem!

OK so the last couple of days the explorer had had the engine light come on and off randomly. Got it checked and it was po156 and po157 o2 sensor bank 2 sensor 2. Well today when I Started it was idling rough for about 3 minutes, then idled normal. As soon as I touched the gas pedal it died. So...
  2. AccordRanger

Wheel and caliper colors.

Can someone please make a pic with the lip on the wheels silver with gold calipers and one world rally blue with gold calipers? Thanks in advance. If you need a better pic let me know.
  3. AccordRanger

Colorado "Stay the Trail" License Plates

Helping get the word out. If, anyone in the Longmont area wants to sign I have a copy. Just pm me and we can meet up http://staythetrail.org/?p=518[/IMG]
  4. AccordRanger

My 99 Sploder.

Got her a little over a year ago. Mods so far, 2.5" TT, Pro Comp add-a-leaf, Explorer 4-door leaf packs, front and rear sway disco's (front currently being made), BWM, Hunter brush guard, Hella 700FF. Future plans: Custom shackles, Ox locker in rear, Super 88 kit, sliders, gas tank and front...
  5. AccordRanger

A little help please

Can someone please photoshop these onto my ex? And can you also do one of each with an E instead of F? Thanks ahead of time.
  6. AccordRanger

My explorer

Not sure if have ever posted up my explorer.
  7. AccordRanger

Wheel and trim paint.

Can someone paint the wheels and trim black for me? One with both one with just wheels and one with just trim. Thanks.
  8. AccordRanger

Bed liner, wheels, lift

Can someone shop bed liner on the trim and bumpers. Also give it a bout a 3 inch lift and make the rims black. Will try to get better pics tomorrow.
  9. AccordRanger

Ranger time

Hey guys newb from colorado Im 17 (18 in a week and a half:thefinger:) and a senior in high school Just put $100 down on my next truck. 86 ranger stx. It has a skyjacker lift. Needs battery, flywheel (new one comes with truck), and shifter. Gonna pay the rest on friday and get the title.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad