• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Acanthus

1. Broken, missing driveshaft section, HELP please

I have one piece....I think there’s another. I thought I made that clear. and you doubt my word as well, great! and finally, the lesson in dealing with other people....big help. Voila, my truck’s fixed. regards,
  2. Broken, missing driveshaft section, HELP please

I thought I could get some practical information here. You kinda doubt it huh? Well thanks for the vote of confidence. Calling them? Well, don’t you imagine I did that, with no success and that’s why I am asking these questions. Measure what I’ve got???...what I have is a three foot section...
  3. Broken, missing driveshaft section, HELP please

Thank you for this forum and all the free information and assistance that it provides. I love my truck but the yoke broke, the driveshaft fell down and the mechanic/tow guy stole half my driveshaft and made off with my money. How do I determine the length to look for without being able to...
  4. 1986 Ranger 2.9 4WD Manual, missing driveshaft

Thank you for this forum and all the free information and assistance that it provides. I love my truck but the yoke broke, the driveshaft fell down and the mechanic/tow guy stole half my driveshaft and made off with my money. How do I determine the length to look for without being able to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad