• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Aaron285

1. 91' No lights or power to rear of truck

I checked them. All good. I have 12v at the pedal switch to ground. I jumped to the back of the truck after that quick test and didn't see a ground wire. Where is it located? I have to check voltage and the plug from frame rail to harness to tail lights. I will test with the harness/ plug...
  2. 91' No lights or power to rear of truck

Where is that ground exactly located? can you post a picture. Thanks
  3. 91' No lights or power to rear of truck

So. Disconnect the harness, turn on lights and test DC, ground to each pin?
  4. 91' No lights or power to rear of truck

I have no tail lights, blinkers, or backup lights. Head lights and everything works up front except blinkers. Where should I start testing for voltage?
  5. New 18 x 33

18x10 -24 offset with 33 x 12.5 ridge grapplers. Machine drilled to fit the lug pattern. Couldn’t be happier. Love the look. 🤟🏻🤟🏻
  6. clear corner marks and parking light 89-92

I live in south Florida, DOT doesn't care about anything down here. I'll check Dorman. If anyone has an actual link or website that would be awesome. Im deff going to run clear lights if I can find where to buy them. Thanks for the info.
  7. clear corner marks and parking light 89-92

Ok. thanks for the info.
  8. clear corner marks and parking light 89-92

I have seen a few pictures of 89-92 rangers with clear corner and parking lights, and they are not the one piece combo ones for 150$ on eBay. Does anyone know where to buy the clear corner and parking light/housing? Thanks.
  9. Multi function plug wiring

My multi function plug and a different 4 wire plug next to it fell apart. Can some one please post a pic of where my wires go back into on the plug(s).
  10. What’s it this part?

What is GP 30???
  11. What’s it this part?

The 4.0 motor came out of a truck that was being scrapped, it had low compression in 2 cylinders and only idled. I got it free and sent it out to a machine shop to be machined and re built, motor, heads, everything, Only old parts on the motor are the parts with plugs, MAF, TPS, crank sensor...
  12. What’s it this part?

I swapped from 2.9 to 4.0. But if you have any info or ideas on my current situation ill def call you.
  13. What’s it this part?

Original truck 89' 2.9 manual supercab 4x4. The Motor and all harness's under the hood are off the same donor truck, which was 91 4.0 auto 2wd, The dash was out of a different 91 4.0 auto 2wd, and all other chassis electrical/lights are from the original truck/frame which is 89 2.9 manual 4x4...
  14. What’s it this part?

TPS plugged back in motor off Codes 1111 163 63 Motor on 3 17777

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad