• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by A4LD_Nghtme

1. A4LD_Nghtme

Part id: What is this part? 1990 Bii/Ranger Power Steering?

Totally right. I woke up this morning and thought the same thing. I had a half conscious thought while sleeping and was thinking this was the answer. Thabk You all for the replies
  2. A4LD_Nghtme

Part id: What is this part? 1990 Bii/Ranger Power Steering?

Hello, Kind of embarrassing to have to ask this but I disassembled my gear box partially and decided to start with my pump rebuild first which I completed and found this piece lying around. Any idea what it goes to if either of these major steering components? I am at a loss I tried photo...
  3. A4LD_Nghtme

Is the 2.9 SEFI, MFI or just regular EFI? OBDi Cylinder Balance test

Hey there, I want to perform a cylinder balance test with my Innova OBDi reader but am not sure if the 1990 2.9 is SEFI or not. It says in the manual it's only for SEFI so I don't know whether I can perform this test or not. Please let me know if there's a way to do this test if it isn't. Thank...
  4. A4LD_Nghtme

90' Bronco ii losing power/bad mpg

My Bii was running great up until about a month ago when I got a code 41 CEL. That code has since gone away after a good ol italian tune up and has not returned in the past 3 weeks. However, I now notice that when I hit the gas after being stopped it feels incredibly weak even if i floor it. If...
  5. A4LD_Nghtme

Bii always running cold

I'm gonna do that. I was thinking of that since my gas mileage is terrible and I'm not getting much of a powerboost from a 180 anyhow. I'm also, pretty certain that my speed control servo and or climate control res may have a leak so that could be th my power issue. I'm gonna plug the tree for...
  6. A4LD_Nghtme

Bii always running cold

Yes it spins freely
  7. A4LD_Nghtme

Bii always running cold

I have a 90 Bii that never goes above the "o" on normal. The ECT and temp switch to gauge have been replaced, the latter i assume is what fixed the old issue of having no gauge reading at all. There is a 180 thermostat installed which I know would make it run cooler but idk about that much...
  8. A4LD_Nghtme

AC/Heater keeps blowing cold/hot air when ac is turned off and car is running

I can't figure out why, but my ac/heater blows air when it's fully in the off position. It does not do this when the car is off but when I'm driving and get too warm I turn off the heater like anyone else but the darn thing keeps blowing even though it's slight. But it's slight enough to keep...
  9. A4LD_Nghtme

Anybody have experience with Jet Performance 66110 Air Fuel Meter

Yes 100%. The units were both defective(bought two for a super deal off amazon). They have been sent to Jet for warranty replacement. Will update once I receive and install new unit.
  10. A4LD_Nghtme

SOLVED: Code 41 O2 sensor issue.

So I have an update. It's an odd one. Before this check engine light came about, I had refilled my tank(23 gallons) and added 16oz of High mileage Seafoam and 4oz of Marvel Mystery oil. I assumed this was OK given 1-2 oz per gallon of seafoam is recommended and 4oz of mmo treats 10 gallons. This...
  11. A4LD_Nghtme

SOLVED: G101 Ground wire disconnected. What does it go to?

Oddly enough the only thing regrounding G101 seemed to fix was my windshield wiper washer pump. It wouldn't spray before and now it does, so I am happy about that! I also, did a 30 someodd mile drive yesterday and no check engine light came on for once(yes the bulb works). Im not convinced code...
  12. A4LD_Nghtme

I will secure the body ground before I move on.
  13. A4LD_Nghtme

From doing some research, the ground wire from batt neg should go first to the battery-to-frame ground in order to ground the frame. At this point on the frame, the same wire that heads further down to the engine ground is bare at its contact points with the frame to not only make a ground to...
  14. A4LD_Nghtme

Also, the black/white and light green/black wires are connected. The main battery negative cable runs down to the rh frame to ground and also runs to the under side of the engine which I assume is the starter motor ground. Hopefully someone knows where to put this cable or can check they're...
  15. A4LD_Nghtme

Ok I found the page for G101. It seems to be ground for s103(park/turn lamps and headlamps) but also shows ground to o2 sensor, maf rabs etc. I just gotta figure out where to reconnect this thing and see if I notice a difference since all light were already working. I attached the page

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad