• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by A-Swizzl

1. A-Swizzl

Calling ALL Rangers near in Western WA

Hey guys, wondering if anyone would like to do a big meet and greet sometime. Crash a parking lot at a mall or something, get to know fellow TRS members, make friends, and see some bad ass trucks. Post here if you would be interested. It would be cool to get alot of people out.
  2. A-Swizzl

4 Play 4 Wheelers Truck Show

4 Play 4 wheelers is hosting a truck show in San Jose September 7th, I will be there, but sadly my ranger will be in Washington. I would like to see some TRS members there if you guys get the chance! Let me know if you can make it! Here is the website for the information...
  3. A-Swizzl

My 92' Ranger

Updated list of things done. -Paint -2in Leveling kit -Straight Pipe(new exhaust soon) -Tinted Taillights and Markers -Custom Grille -Stereo Plans -4in suspension lift -3in body lift -33's -Make tube bumpers -Offroad lighting -SAS? Started off as my first vehicle. I decided I wanted to repaint...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad