• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 99RangerBoss

1. 99RangerBoss

M5OD-R1 types

Hey everyone im looking for a 3.0 5spd fl4wd trans does anybody know the difference between these ID tags 1L54 and F87A?
  2. 99RangerBoss

3.0 2wd to 4wd trans

Hey guys i have a 03 edge with a a 3.0 5spd 2wd trans, and well i gotta get it rebuilt so i can have 4wd trans shop says theres two different length output shafts for my year, was wondering if anybody can help me out with this mess? I cannot find a 4x4 trans thats a standard anywhere out here.
  3. 99RangerBoss

IFS front drive shaft

Hey peoples im looking for a front d shaft for my truck its a reg cab short box 3.0 4wd 5spd, do you know if the tulip style are all the same length?
  4. 99RangerBoss

Inner tie rods

Hey everyone, im doing a new front end job on my edge, bj's, UCA's, tie rods etc, and so im wondering how do you know when your inner tie rod ends are shot?
  5. 99RangerBoss

3.0L to 4.0L

hey guys im looking at buying a trashed 01 4L 4x4 Ranger and i have a 03 3.0L ranger 2wd and i was wondering if its possible to swap the motors with the ECU and if it would all work or would it be a royal pain in the but to do basically i mean would it be mostly plug and play? any input would...
  6. 99RangerBoss

missing on 4,5,6 cylinders

hey everybody iv been having some serious issues with my poor little vulcan and it all just started this week. Its been idling very rough, and im getting severe misfires on cylinders 4,5,6 i beleive my scanner said, and im getting knocking right around 3000 rpm and she is really sluggish and...
  7. 99RangerBoss

Its driving me nutz!

hey guys im ready to bring my ranger to the dealer ship i can't figure out why my motor keeps reving up on its own. When im shifting gears (standard) sometimes my engine will just rev up to 2500 until i punch the gas then it drops down again, and when im coasting with it in neutral it will idle...
  8. 99RangerBoss

Power Trax

hey guys im looking into buying a power trax locker for my open 8.8 28 spline but summits website only goes up to 2002 and my ranger is a 2003 is it still the same? http://www.summitracing.com/parts/PWT-92-0688-2807/Application/?prefilter=1 john baum
  9. 99RangerBoss

What in the F**k is this in LA!!!!

well if i lived and hunted in that area i would definitely be looking else where lol. Thats freaken crazy what ever it is though it makes you wonder what else lives in the woods in any given part of the planet. Any leaking nuclear reactors near by?
  10. 99RangerBoss

stumbling

hey guys i have been having a funny problem with my truck when ever i rev my engine when its warm it will stumble only off idle and when its warm, so i changed my fuel filter and the problem still exists any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
  11. 99RangerBoss

clutches

hey i was wondering if the clutch is the same for 3L and 4L i just saw one on kijiji for 150 bucks but the guys said its for a 4 liter m5r1?
  12. 99RangerBoss

My bar just burn down :(

My bar in my hometown just burnt down and its the only bar in town :( had my first legal drink there when i turned 18 check it out http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/breakingnews/Firefighters-battling-blaze-in-Pinawa-Motor-Inn-93936574.html
  13. 99RangerBoss

Engine Weights???

Does anybody know approximately how much the 3.0L vulcan weighs fully dressed but dry? Need to know so incase i have to rebuilt my motor in my basement lol thanks john baumdigity
  14. 99RangerBoss

Day Time Running Lights Module

Does anybody know where they mounted The day time running light module in 2003 Rangers i wanna disconnect that bastard
  15. 99RangerBoss

removable key

Hey do any of you guys know the mod you can do to your key so you can remove it once the engine is running? On my old 99 this happened i started it one time and the key fell out and after that i could always start the truck with the key but i was able to remove it after it was already running.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad