• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 98vortech

1. 98vortech

Need some expert wheel advice.

Hey guys I know everyone is sick of these type of threads but this is a good size investment and I need to ask a few questions before I order the rims. I am looking at the Falken Koblenz. I am choosing between 3 sizes, 18x8, 19x8.5, and 20x8.5. Now I know the bolt pattern but I am confused on...
  2. 98vortech

Progress on my 2000 xlt.

I bought this truck almost a year ago like this, bone stock with 48k on the clock. Then I tinted the windows, added a checkerpro bed cover, and a simple Alpine Type E sub. Then I got a little bored so I decided to swap the front end. Then came the tails Side shot I now have a roll pan on...
  3. 98vortech

looking for a wheel change

Hey guys a am trying to get some opinions on wat kind of wheels i should get. I am trying to fing something that looks exactly the same as a 03 lightning wheel but no luck. If you could slap some pics up or a link or somethin that would be the shit:icon_thumby: Here is a pic of the truck...
  4. 98vortech

throttle body spacer??

Hey guyys. I just got my second ranger and its a 2.5. I was wondering if anyone has ever put a throttle body spacer on one before?? Notice and gains in performance or gas mileage?? And i am also looking to get a k&n system. Wat you think of this combo?? thanks for any replies..:yahoo:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad