• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 96RedRanger

1. 96RedRanger

87 ragner 10" lift 37's turbo coupe motor

Here is my junk, 87 ranger i got for free, i did a turbo coupe swap it has the stock 7.5 and dana 28 i dont do any hard wheeling, mostly dirt trails. I know my axle are going to break with 37's so dont tell me. I plan on breaking them, and then doing a d44 or d60 swap. i made the front bumper...
  2. 96RedRanger

2.2 Diesel sas/ divorced transfer Case Project Red Rocket

Im also not sure what to do for high steer if i go SOA This It looks to be gussted well, and has a good number of bolts to make it strong. I dont want to loose steering and be in a ditch tho. Would it be possible to make this myself? Seems much easier then a wj knuckle swap, and cheeper...
  3. 96RedRanger

Thought id put up some pictures of my junk. i have to wait for the dana 24 to get shipped to me. For now im going to buy my brackets, switch the 4.10's from the VAD axle to the non VAD and check brakes, paint axles and leafs, bolt up what i can etc Also i think im going to need about 6...
  4. 96RedRanger

Okay well i Have a 83 ranger diesel and i have decided im going to make it 4x4 I have bought a dana 30 hp and also a dana 35 rear with 4.10s . I also got the stock leaf springs and such that i am going to use to use. I dont want it lifted very high. I want to maybe run 32s For brackets im...
  5. 96RedRanger

diesel ranger 2.2 NEED HELP WITH DIVORCED XFER CASE OR 4WD MAZDA TRANNY

Its not, the transmission looks like this I found out that the transmission wasnt offered in 4wd, so now im deciding what transfer case to use. A dana 24, or a samurai divorced unit
  6. 96RedRanger

diesel ranger 2.2 NEED HELP WITH DIVORCED XFER CASE OR 4WD MAZDA TRANNY

Hi, I have a 83 ford ranger 2.2 diesel with the 4 speed mazda tranny I have read that i can swap my bellhousing onto a rx7 trans to gain a 5 speed, but i dont really care about that. I have also read that i can do the same with a b2200 trans, however i dont think they came in 4x4. So here is my...
  7. 96RedRanger

ranger fuel pump wont run can jump relay and start

Like the title says, I have a 87 ranger that i can jump the fuel pump relay under the hood ( connect the two large terminals) and it will turn the fuel pump on and start. I dont understand what is wrong. I have tried four different relays. what makes the relay switch on so i can test that.
  8. 96RedRanger

83 Air bag question

I have a 83 2wd truck In the junkyard there is a s10 with the air bag valves, bags, and tank I have 2 compressors off my dads car so i could make a kit. My question is... hjow low can i without making a 4 link and not cutting wheel wells up front. I am new to this but i read through alt of...
  9. 96RedRanger

97 seat wiring help!!!

well i used the factory hot wire from the lumbar/whatever motors to hook up heated seats. It didwork, no fuses blownfor about 2 days?. However today it didnt workon both sides. i unpluged one side and hit it with a test light and no power... scratched my head and pluged it back in... for good...
  10. 96RedRanger

35 tires and front end

I have a 96 ranger and a 4" lift kit with f-150 spacers. I want to put on bfg 35's. My question is what actual size are they and will this destroy my front end pieces. Im going to offroad but nothing to crazy. any help appreciated. thanks
  11. 96RedRanger

96 4" lift and freshened interior

Okay well i bought my 96 extended cab ranger for $650 on craigslist with a new motor that was put in 30k ago, a blown trans (4r55e), 4wd with a nice set of 31's, a free tool box,cracked windshiend, gheto fab pvc snorkel, broken glass in extended persons cab, broken drivers seat, no radio, bad...
  12. 96RedRanger

4R55E to 5R55E swap working?

1)the year of your truck? 1996 ranger Extended cab 2)What engine? 4.0 l 3)Which transmission I belive its the 4r55e 4)2wd or 4x4? 4x4 4-a) if it's a 4x4 is the T-case Manual or Electronically shifted? electric I Have a 96 ranger with what i belive is a blown 4r55e( i can check trans code...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad