• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 94twodoor

1. ODB vs EEC

I have a 1994 XLT 4 cyl with dual plugs. Has distributorless ignition. I keep having the check engine light come on only when on the freeway at 70+ mph. It is intermittent with the C.E. light coming on. I looked for an ODB connection and did not find one. To my understanding it should have one...
  2. Vinyl graphic

Just wondering how long it takes to get my windshield graphic I ordered on the 14th? Just a confirmation of payment thry paypal, any ideas?
  3. New headlights

My new headlights came in from www.discountbodyparts.com today. I ordered both LH and RH seperately but shipped together. The part numbers were 1 off of each other. They came in a nice package, but upon looking at them they were different manufacturers. One came from APACHE, and the other from...
  4. Joke from Iraq

This joke comes via a soilder in Iraq: There are border crossings everywhere in Iraq. Some are shite muslim, some sunni. A young muslim soilder walks up cautiosly to the first check point with his rifle down so as not to alarm the guard. The guard says halt, are you sunni or shite he asks? The...
  5. Wife decided to get baptized

Almost made me cry seeing my wife hear the call of our Lord. She stood up in church today and recieved baptisim. It almost made me cry. God bless her.
  6. Free mod, does it work?

I just did a free mod that has the potential to give around 10hp. I took the baffle out of the hard tube coming from the air box going to the intake. It looks like a RPG round in my opinion. I unhooked the positive battery cable so the computer reset itself so it didnt throw any codes. Took it...
  7. full member?

Looking for a spot or link to become a full member to the site. Can someone please advise me where the link is?
  8. oil in the air intake

I just cleaned the IAC and pulled the intake off to clean it out. I litterally poured out a teaspoon to maybe a tablespoon of oil out of it. Is this excessive blow by or maybe bad PCV valve or something entirely different? It is a 94 ranger 4 cyl 2.3 liter automatic.
  9. New parts ordered

Just picked up a new set of OE headlights and bulbs for my 94 XLT as well as a Billet grille. Cant wait to get the parts on and pics taken, will post before and afters! Got the headlights for an awesome deal, just $54.03 shipped. Ordered them from www.discountbodyparts.com and got the grille...
  10. Sticky coloumn shifter

I have the 94 2wd 4 cyl, it seems that in the extreme cold the shifter and the steering wheel are really hard to engage. I am afraid that I am going to break the shifter by putting too much pressure on it. Is there anyway to fix this issue?? The employee at Autozone said his exploder used to do...
  11. Craigslist ad!! Funny!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/zip/1532633248.html I found this and thought, man, I could use some female action under this topper:) LOL
  12. new site for me

Hey I just came across this site http://www.discountbodyparts.com/ . They have by far the best prices I have seen yet on my body parts. I was going to order a fender from a fellow ranger owner for $50 and found one for $48 and free shipping! Might be worth a look if ya need something! Happy 2/4...
  13. battery

Anyone know what size battery I should have in my 1994 ranger xlt 4 cyl 2wd? The auto parts store has 2 sizes, but not sure what size to buy. Also, what does the cold cranking amps do? I can get the 880 cca for $75 with my in laws discount, but dont want to risk frying anything or over working...
  14. Help!

I got my truck on ramps in the garage to work on front suspension like I mentioned last night. Now the truck wont start. It clicks hard 1 time. Battery was fine a hour ago and truck started just fine. Can the truck being on an incline make it not start? Maybe its a sign of a bad starter? Any...
  15. New to ranger forums

Good afternoon everyone. I am new to the Ranger forums and look forward to meeting other enthusiasts. I have done a frame restoration on my truck and have replaced the leafspring hangers and the leafs themselves. Also had to replace the shocks and rear cab corner mounts as well. I found a lot of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad