• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93STX

1. 93STX

Photoshop Contest #1

Entries must be in by Saturday at 02/28 at 11:59 p.m.
  2. 93STX

Photoshop Contest

Anybody up for one?
  3. 93STX

Really helped my computer

I just downloaded a program called advanced system care and it improved my computer a ton. Idk too much about computers so I can't give you a lot of details but I used all the things on it and it definitely sped my old beater up. Here's a link...
  4. 93STX

Will these fit?

Will these fit my ranger? 93 4x4 4.0 http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/1017869459.html
  5. 93STX

Will these fit

My ranger? http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/1017869459.html
  6. 93STX

Good games?

Do you guys know of any good truck/car games I could download or just play? I prefer something offroad or drag racing. I'm bored, please help! Thanks :D
  7. 93STX

I need computer help!

I obviously have gotten a virus or two. When I log in this window pops up, it looks like an msdos window, and then there ends up being about 8 of them. I'm then prompted with a little button that says close or cancel, something along those lines. I've ran avg and pctools anti-virus scans on it...
  8. 93STX

80's Dance

The girlfriends school is having an 80's dance. I was born in 88 so I don't know what the hell the style was in the eighties. So, I was wondering if you guys could help me figure out what to wear to this "dance". I've already considered dressing like dude off night rider, and magnum p.i. but...
  9. 93STX

What to do to the Ranger?

On February 4th I'm leaving for basic training. When I get back I get half of my signing bonus :yahoo:! I plan on finishing the ranger, buying a fox body, and putting some money in the 66 impala I get from my dad. But, I don't know what all to do to the ranger. I wanna get all new springs...
  10. 93STX

Fixin' it up

This is my work in progress. It's taken me damn near a year to get this stuff done (lack of funds for cosmetics) and it's nearly finished. Things I have replaced: Header Panel Headlights Corner Lights Bumper Bumper Valance Bumper Pad All new trim Grille Fog Lights Door Hood Fender Here are...
  11. 93STX

Grinding noise

I just put some new brake pads on my truck yesterday, and today it's making a real weird grinding noise when I push hard on the brake pedal. It's coming from the right front, and I can really feel it in the pedal. Any idea's what is going on?
  12. 93STX

Scuffed up chrome

The bumper I got is a little bit scuffed up(on the bottom half only). It looks like someone took something pretty coarse to it, maybe a scotch pad or something. I'd like to get rid of the scuffs if I could. I figure I'll buy some real good chrome polish and polish the hell out of it and see if...
  13. 93STX

Fog lights behind the grille

Just curious as to how you mount them. I'd like to see pics too if you have any.
  14. 93STX

Great headlight cleaner

Today I got some used head lights from the junkyard, paid twenty bucks for them. They were yellow as hell, couldn't see inside or anything but I couldn't beat it for the price. A while back I got a some neverdull (from Auto-Zone) to polish the frame on my bike, and having used aluminum polish...
  15. 93STX

Grille Trim

I'm getting a few things for the truck, tail lights, head lights, A NEW BUMPER!, and grille trim. My truck is a '93 STX. It came with the black 4x4 grille, which got all busted up in the accident. Now I have a billet grille, but none of the trim. I was wondering if you guys could help me and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad