• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93rangemaster

1. Stay old or go new?

I have a 1993 ranger 4x4 ex. cab, I'm getting more and more into wheeling, just wondering if I should keep my truck or go for a newer ranger. As far as lifts go, it seems like it's much cheaper to lift a 83-97 more than 3" and that there are more choices for lifts. I'm liking the newer rangers...
  2. mysterious oil loss

I'm not sure how or where it is going.... but it is going... I bought the truck, ended up having to replace both heads with fairly freshly rebuilt ones, replaced all intake manifold gaskets and head gaskets, all felpro. I'm getting roughly 160-170psi on all cylinders, I have yet to find any oil...
  3. m50d-r1 weird noise

I started hearing this weird noise from my transmission. Drained the fluid and found this in pieces in the fluid, may be missing pieces... snap ring maybe? *Figured out that the ring pictured was a shifter bushing washer just trying to figure out what the noise could be now* I sorta...
  4. low power, code 411

All right, so far what's been done. -cleaned my maf, tried a different one -replaced tps -replaced fuel pump -replaced both cylinder heads with newer rebuilt ones, and all new gaskets due to a ruined valve seat. -Replaced the exhaust, checked for a clogged cat. After all this, truck is...
  5. first truck!

Hey guys, first time owning a truck, gotta say I'm likin it so far, despite a few major "speed bumps" I've had to overcome. Bought my 93 xl 4x4 for $900 a few weeks ago, was owned by a 68 year old who claimed he looked after it. Any way... 4km down the road, the thing dies, like it's ran out...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad