• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93_RangerSC

1. new tires and rims!

just ordered a set of 32x11.50 BFG KM2's and a set of Black Rock rims http://www.4wheelparts.com/Wheels/Yuma-Series-908B-Black-Wheel-by-Black-Rock.aspx?t_c=11&t_s=210&t_pt=101016&t_pl=103649&t_pn=BRW908B581237:yahoo: should be here soon i cant wait!!
  2. BBK throttle body

Put my new throttle body on yesterday i can def tell a difference in my truck with it on:icon_thumby:
  3. 3rd gens with thornbirds

i need to see sum pictures of any 3rd gens that have thornbirds on them
  4. new stuff!

just ordered me a new Riddler diff cover and a 66mm BBK throttle body cant wait for it to get here:headbang:
  5. Did the VHT niteshade

figured id post a couple pics i think it turned out pretty good didnt wanna go to dark tho cuz then nobody can see my lights:icon_thumby: and i got me a free brush guard from my cousins ranger i just gotta figure out how ima mount it to my 93:icon_confused:
  6. new stuff

hey yall just got me a free brush guard i think its a westin:icon_confused: got it from my cousin since he sold his ranger pics soon and i just did my tailights and 3rd brake light with that VHT nightshade stuff so pics with that soon to:icon_thumby:
  7. VHT Niteshades

just got me a can today anybody got any tips to help make it turn out good?
  8. How much gear oil

how much gear oil is in the ford 8.8 and dana 35 ttb axles? and also wat weight oil do you guys recommend?
  9. good shocks with a 2.5" lift in the front

alright yall i need some help i got 2.5"s of lift on the front of my 93 i had a set of procomp shocks but they just aint cuttin it especially since one of them just stripped out on the top stud. i need suggestions on which shocks to get now.im leaning towards the bilsteins just dont know which...
  10. Inspection hole cover

Hey guys i gotta stupid question on my M50D tranny in my 93 where the big inspection hole is on the drivers side of the tranny is there supposed to be a cover to keep dirt/mud and water out?:icon_confused:
  11. My 93 XLT 4x4

well guys its been a long time since ive put up new pictures so i figured id put some up since i got some new headlights :headbang:
  12. Headlight Retaining clips

anyone got anytricks for takin the headlight retaining clips of a 93?:dunno:mine are pretty stuck on there and i need to take them off as i just bought me some new crystal headlights and corner lights:headbang:i can get the the corner lights out put not the headlight clips
  13. Complete list

Alright guys i want to do a 302 swap in my 93 4x4 5 speed ranger. can i get a list of EVERYTHING that im gonna need. and also would i need a 2" BL?
  14. Prob a dumb question but...

aite ive been thinkin bout getting these rims http://www.ntwonline.com/TYPE_7069_FLAT_BLK_MOD_-_PRO_C_P17159C45.cfm can i use the center cap over my automatic hubs? or to i just leave the hub stickin out and dont worry bout the center cap:icon_confused:
  15. Removing Fenders?

Alright guys heres the deal im having a REALLY bad water leak and i think its because the drain for the cowl on my 93 is clogged up. Any suggestions on removing the fenders and how to go about cleaning the drain out?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad