• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 93 4x4

1. 93 4x4

Wanted 93 air intake tube

Thanks for your input I finally just gave up trying to find one And just bought a cold air intake works great thanks for your help
  2. 93 4x4

Throttlebody to air cleaner
  3. 93 4x4

Searching for a 93 ranger super cab 4.0 Air intube Let me know what you have thanks in advance
  4. 93 4x4

Oem throw out bearing

again I need to replace my throw out bearing on my ranger the AutoZone one I bought only lasted three years but I can't seem to find an OEM one Ford says it's obsolete is there any other place to get original equipment parts?
  5. 93 4x4

79 ford 150 axle width

Look at (Tech articles) At the top of the page under axles all the information you could possibly need for doing a dana44 axle swap, but anyway the answer to your question would be The Dana 44 is 6 inches longer than a ranger axle if you plan on having different lug patterns if not then you...
  6. 93 4x4

Plasma LEDs

Something new I bought a set and they are outstanding check out the video in the link these are for the old-style socket but there are some made with the new prongs http://www2.cougarpartscatalog.com/plasma2.html
  7. 93 4x4

steering on Dana 44 front

Go into the tech articles section and look under axle gears and lockers for Dana 44 swap that you give you some information on how to set the Dana44 up
  8. 93 4x4

dana 44 fab

If you're going with and explorer 8.8 rear and want to stay with the same bolt pattern on the rims you will have to allow for 1 inch spacers on the 8.8. I don't remember off hand what that measurement is but that's easy to figure out. So WMS to WMS on the 8.8 explorer rear +2 inches. But on the...
  9. 93 4x4

93 1354e parts?

Went to a 1354m awhile back best thing I could have ever done but I still have the 1354e sitting around tried of looking at it is there any good internal parts to keep for the '91' 1354m off of it before I send it to the scrap yard?
  10. 93 4x4

Front hitch, looking for opinions

Working on fabbing up front tow bar should I go with the tow chain brackets or not? not going to be towing it around were I would need safety chains they would be more for looks.
  11. 93 4x4

need some help with my dana 44

yes, that is 77 and earlier doesn't have case wedges
  12. 93 4x4

new paint and flimsy tailgates

just got my truck back from paint and I always hated how flimsy the tail gates are you almost can't even wash it with it wanting to bend in so I had a idea went to home depot and pickup some gap fill and filled across the tailgate and it worked great now the tailgate is rigid here some pics...
  13. 93 4x4

leaking out of axle tube on Dana 44

no that's not normal, are you sure you didn't tear the seal
  14. 93 4x4

dana 44 sas HELP PLEASE!!!!!

In that case i would hang a plum bob( or a string with a washer) from the center of the wheel well and center the axle to it and use that as a starting point maybe it will line up to one of them there holes you have there.
  15. 93 4x4

no 4x4 low

Having a problem when I push the bottom I can get 4 hi push 4 low nothing happens check the fusses all look good,the shift motor is one year old. whats up.I think I know what my next swap will be! Why would ford use these pos's! thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad