• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by '91 ranger xlt

1. account deletion

only moderator opinions matter here. they lock (hijack) your thread and keep posting in it. :D goodbye 👋
  2. Great video

Now I know what to be on the lookout for, and it ain't an SUV. I spent 4 years in the military defending freedom. I'm not afraid to do some more defending. also this sounds a bit like a threat, showed a friend and they think so too.
  3. Great video

yeah, I realize this is blasphemy posting this stuff on a vehicle forum. :icon_rofl:
  4. Great video

5. Great video

big auto propaganda: We would have been much better off to build national highspeed rail rather than the interstate highway system.
  6. Great video

7. Great video

I meant idk about all of the Netherland's cities but Amsterdam is set up well, and most of our cities in the US are a nightmare. I thought you were talking about all of the Netherlands cities but you meant our cities right?
  8. Great video

Yeah idk about all of them, I think it's mostly just Amsterdam.
  9. Great video

Yes I understand that. I live in the middle of nowhere. Cars should be a rural thing and probably eliminated or greatly reduced in cities.
  10. Great video

The Netherlands have nicely set up cities and our cities are a car centric hell scape full of parking lots. Cities should be built for people first and cars last.
  11. Great video

The point is that cars are not "freedom" like we have been led to believe by car companies, they are just an expensive burden. Yes, people should be able to own vehicles if they want but our country is set up to be car centric. Public transportation and bikes should be standard, cars optional.
  12. Great video

I know this probably won't be well received here but whatever...:icon_rofl: (35 minute video) I don't want to hear any angry comments unless you watched the whole thing. :icon_cheers: (disclaimer: yes I still have my ranger)
  13. For Sale .

I don't remember. I think it's like 70 lbs
  14. For Sale .

oh yeah shipping would be terrible. thanks for looking.
  15. For Sale .

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad