• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 89PBR96

1. 89PBR96

TRS sticker on

:icon_hornsup: Finally warm and sunny :icon_cheers: Thanks Guys
  2. 89PBR96

Truck < Tree = Dent

Got a little close to a tree in the snow. ops! was pulling a Bronco out and slide over almost hit it. so we un hooked and two guys pushed me over well the reason I ended hitting it was a tree limb on the gorund :icon_twisted: Oh well was a fun time. Sorry for crappy Pics. forgot camera at home...
  3. 89PBR96

Help Rear tank removal Ford Mechanics!!!

Has anyone removed the rear tank on a 97 F250 Crewcab? or any other F150 with the dual tanks? I cannot get My tank out, The fuel lines going to the pump will not come undone Cause there is a cross brace in the frame and the space between that is 2 inchies not enough to get your hand in. I need...
  4. 89PBR96

2003 Excursion Rear Heat Problem

Hey guys I need some help with my 03 Excursion, My front heat works fine but. I can't get my rear to work I checked fuses did not see a bad one any of you ford Mechanics have a suggestion? I looked online found nothing but front problems. Thanks guys we are going on a trip Thursday and would...
  5. 89PBR96

Got a New TOY CREW CAB SHORTBED

:headbang: :icon_cheers: :yahoo: Always wanted one Finally stumbled across this 460 5 speed 118k Just needs a good cleaning 97 250 whoop whoop! 4 inch lift only pic for now. What do you guys think Beside the fact it's dirty and got scratches and needs a Kingpin front axle and needs some...
  6. 89PBR96

3.0 won't Start died

Well Today the truck started fine at work left work got half mile down road and just died shut off. Trucks has lots of new parts (electric sensors) Fuel pump is working kicks on and off Checked fuel rail getting fuel there. Getting power to coil but nothing out no spark two the front passenger...
  7. 89PBR96

My new Excursion

Picked this up the other day one owner 83k 2003 xlt 4x4 traded my Cherokee and a little cash for it. Talk about roomy I love it! Always wanted one. Traded 2001 Sport 2003 Excursion
  8. 89PBR96

Picked up this the other day

Runs drives great 59 willys twin stick transfer case 4cly 3 speed solid little machine
  9. 89PBR96

Put the first dent Scratch on her

Went camping Saturday night and was crossing a spot in the river bottom (BTW we had permission from the land owner) Just about got the ranger stuck Sunday morning I'm loading the blankets and tent in an notice the rocker panel then shut door and see a nice dent. All in fun no big deal just going...
  10. 89PBR96

Spit and sputter at 2k

I am about to pull my hair out I have a 94 3.0. Problem is when I get in it to take off 1st don't do it 2nd starts to spit and sputter like a miss at 2k goes away around 2400 then same with 3rd and 4th 5th is fine. Then after it warms up tada nothing wtf! Truck has new plugs wires cap rotor and...
  11. 89PBR96

Timing

My manual does not tell me and I want to make sure it is set right it's on a 94 3.0 only thing I can find in the hanes manual is 6 degrees but that does not sound right
  12. 89PBR96

Water leakikng in? Back headliner wet

Anyone no where this leak would be coming from I removed the third brake light I see no water trails or water it has rained for two days and the back of my bead liner is soaked right above the rear window truck is a 94 extended cab 4x4 with a slider Both corners is where it starts the seal on...
  13. 89PBR96

Easter I hate Pictures

The Family
  14. 89PBR96

The Calipso STX Build

94 3.0 5spd stx Got the truck about a month ago ordered lift fixed minor things on her First day home Manifolds leaked broke all studs in heads so had to pull it apart Flexing it's stockness no more stickers Got the torch out 6 Inch Superlift half way installed Back under the Knife...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad