• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 88Situation

1. Questions

I have a few questions can i make mounts for the motor that work on the stock ranger mounts out of like 1/2 inch steel? Can i use my stock 5 speed tranny and transfer case if i keep my foot out of it? i appreciate it i need all the help i can get oh and were could i find all the parts i need i...
  2. How hard is it??

I am putting a refreshed motor back into my truck and the guy that is getting me that also has a man. transfer case with man. hubs that he will trade me for the old motor i am wondering how hard this swap is i have the automatic trans case and hubs on 5 speed tranny he needs to know soon so i...
  3. Guess What I Learned

So the other day i was having trouble timing my truck we figured it was 180 off so we just moved the plug wires thinking that would set it right but we were wrong found out the injectors fire off of the position of the distributor sometimes i think they make these engines only to be worked on by...
  4. Timing or bigger problem?

I just replaced my head gaskets and all the other gaskets on my truck but now i out everything back on and it wont fire off itll crank and crank but no go im getting gas but my battery was too dead to check spark would this be my problem or would it be timing wut could this all be i have checked...
  5. 5.0 Throttle Body to 2.9

I am just wondering if anyone has done this what the performance value is and is it worth my time to do it??:icon_confused:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad