• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 88mudder

1. d30 sas swap help please

ive decided not to do the d30 swap because its expensive. Im going to be doing a fullwidth hp44 in front and a d60 in the rear.
  2. d30 sas swap help please

early bronco d44 with a trackbar. My wheels are 5 on 4.5 so i need that bolt pattern in an axle swap.
  3. d30 sas swap help please

thanks
  4. d30 sas swap help please

thanks. Okay the only other question i have is will i need an xj tracbar? I already have a stout trac bar mount on my frame from an SAS i did in the past.
  5. d30 sas swap help please

thanks for that picture it really helps. Where does the right side end of the 3 link arm attach to? The frame?
  6. d30 sas swap help please

Im just about to start collecting parts for my sas swap. Can the stock xj control arms and 3 link arm be used in swapping into an 84 ranger? If not, what length custom arms should be used? I already know what joints can be used. Thanks -Ryan-
  7. Auto meter temp gage

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/ATM-3432/ just installed that gage into my truck, but the needle wont move. Do these gages have to be bled?
  8. radiators

just curious as to what radiators yall are running on your v8 swap projects. I have found that 92 mustang radiator fits in the core support well without any hacking (84 Ranger). Post pics of your setup.
  9. '84 radiator mounting

How does the radiator mount to the core support on a 84 Ranger? Replacing my radiator. Any pics? Will i need to fabricate brackets? -thanks-
  10. hard into all gears

I have an 86 Ranger 5 speed. The trans is hard to shift into gear, every gear including reverse (really gotta jam it). The clutch doesnt slip and clutch pedal feels normal. All the gears do work when driving down the road. Any ideas on what's wrong?
  11. gas tank capacity

What's the gas tank capacity of an 84 Ranger 4x4 gas tank? Thanks.
  12. 289 heads on 302

I have an H.O marine application 302, late 70's i believe, forged pistions, mild cam, 4bbl, carb spacer, headers etc. It still has the stock heads, just a mild cam stock lifters, springs, and pushrods. I have a set of mildy build '65 289 heads, comp heavy duty springs, push rods, lifters, and...
  13. Finished 84 Project

Here's a crap pic of my 84 Ranger with 1/2 ton drivetrain throughout the whole truck.
  14. water temp line

i have a Autometer sportcomp water temp gage in the truck, its a mechanical type gage, not electric. I need the water line that goes from the gage to my 302 v8 intake. I am having troubles finding the line itself at stores. Where can i find a water temp line? What about the fittings on the...
  15. truck bad on highway

i have a Ranger with a 302, 4.10 gears and 35" tires with the AOD 4 speed OD trans. On the highway going 70mph the truck struggles to gain speed and always wants to kick into 3rd and the rpm's run high in 3rd..i have some sort of mild cam that doesnt affect the idle but it rips in the midrange...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad