• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 88gt

1. 88gt

heep liberty question...struts?

i never had to replace struts on any vehicle before, hopefully ya'll can answer a question for me. When replacing a strut on said liberty, do i need to get just the shock absorber part, the full shock and coil assembly, or the full assembly including the bearing plate, insulator and boot? thanks...
  2. 88gt

newest RBV fan

My first born. Russell Ford Kaiser. 6-2-2010. The newest supporter of the ranger based vehicle. sorry if the pic isnt high resolution took it with the laptops built in camera.
  3. 88gt

someone help the webtarded person

i thought i was literate in interweb...i guess not, i cannot get to the spot on powerblock to watch last weekends trucks episode...can someone provide me with a link please?:icon_confused:
  4. 88gt

tankless water heater

does anyone here use a tankless water heater? i am building a house this year and would like opinions on them other than internet surveys...
  5. 88gt

snow in central va!

captain ledd: cats dont like snow. tails puffed right up and started shivering immediately, but i have to do it. one of the little joys in life.
  6. 88gt

snow in central va!

we have atleast 14 inches and it is still comng down! thank God it is the weekend and i dont have to be at work!
  7. 88gt

block heater

does a block heater come factory on a 99 ranger. i just found my plug hidden up behind the bumper after observing damage from hitting a small deer. i have a 3.0flex fuel motor...can anyone shed some light on this?
  8. 88gt

wish i had a picture of that

Driving down the road, i see a VDOT truck(virginia department of transportation)...nothing out of the ordinary notice that said VDOT truck is a GMC...go figure, what else is new... Also noticing that the GMC badge in the grill was removed and replaced by a nice large FORD oval..Just made my...
  9. 88gt

drop beams

ok, cool, thanks!
  10. 88gt

drop beams

is there a drop i beam to lower only 2" instead of 3 or 4? i live in va and have sone steep drives to get in and out of. dont want to rub the bottom side of the truck off.
  11. 88gt

2.3 rods

are the rods found in the 2.3 forged or cast. if they can handle 300-400hp, i would think they are forged. any opinions or facts?
  12. 88gt

dis to dizzy swap

is it possible to take a dis ignition block and convert it to a distibutor to run a turbo ecu?
  13. 88gt

What to keep...

I am swapping out my 2.9 for the 2.3 turbo. What all do i need to keep from the 2.9 to complete the swap? im thinking the drive line from the trans back and fuel system minus the fuel rail. Am i correct in thinking that everything else will be replaced?
  14. 88gt

turbo sensors

ok, i am starting to collect the parts i need for a turbo swap in my 88. So far i have the turbo computer, its a pc 1 ou tof a 85 mustang svo. got it on ebay. for the sensors i need, the vane air meter, barometric pressure sensor, boost control solenoid, intake air temp sensor. is it specific...
  15. 88gt

tire pressure

what pressure are you running in your tires? I would like to know what size tire and wheel and the pressure ffor fron and back. I have 31x10.5-15 on 15x8 wheels. not sure what the right pressure is for them. Can ya'll help me out here? thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad