• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 88BII got it for $250

1. 88BII got it for $250

Hubs???

Well turns out Mile Marker hubs are trash. The second time out, in the mud, they poped like water balloons.:icon_rofl::icon_hornsup::yahoo: :headbang: One right after the other.... Anyway my question is, knowing that the Jeep 35 manual hubs are not easy to find I wanted to know if anyone had...
  2. 88BII got it for $250

XJ Coils on a BII?

I read something about using Jeep XJ coils on a Ranger/BroncoII to increase "flex". What I would like to know is what springs to use... I am using Skyjackers 2.5" load leveling springs for a ranger. They are giving me about 2" of lift, I was woundering if a 3" XJ lift spring would give me 3" of...
  3. 88BII got it for $250

Update on my BroncoII

Hi guys, its been a few weeks. Last time I posted I was done with the dana35 swap and about to start the Explorer 8.8 swap. Well Im almost done, just need to fab up some shock mounts and im good to go. I was going to install a skyjacker or superlift 4" long arm kit but taxes came and went fast...
  4. 88BII got it for $250

Dana35 swap?

Hi guys, just finished the dana35 swap into my 88BroncoII and had a question. It looks to me that the axle, drivers side with the diff. is realy close to the bump stop. Like realy close It looks out of camber like maybe its sagging? Here is what I used 94 dana35 out of explorer. 88 BroncoII...
  5. 88BII got it for $250

Locker help?

Hi guys hows it been? Just picked up a set of axles for my BroncoII I pulled them from a 94 explorer. I want to lock up the front (dana35) and want to know if any one has installed a powertrax lockright locker in the dana35. From what I understand a locker is a basic install and a must have...
  6. 88BII got it for $250

Duraspark?

Hi, I just bought an 85 ranger for $800. It has the TFI controlled 2.8l. I went to the coast this weekend and picked up an engine for the truck with it I recived not only an Offy 4bbl intake but a Mallory unilite dist. P/N# 4760801. I want to remove the computer controlled carb and go with a...
  7. 88BII got it for $250

Hard core TTB People needed!!!

Hi, I need pictures of ford TTB systems flexing! There are a buch of solid axle swapers at my work that refuse to belive that the ford TTB system is a good system! If you have pictures of your TTB rig on an R.T.I. or even just a big rock I would like to see/share them with the people at my...
  8. 88BII got it for $250

Found me one.

Been working on this all day. found it on craigslst for 25bucks. ended up coming home with a set of fenders the hatch a door and power window motors. The best part, and only reason I would fix it is.... Its a flip glass! lol. I have been looking for a flip up glass hatch for about 5 months...
  9. 88BII got it for $250

FM145 to AOD?

Posted in the v8 forum with no reply.... I am ordering the adapter monday so thought I would try here. Ok heres whats up, getting ready to order the adapter from advance adapters to do a 5.0/AOD swap in my 1986 ranger xl. I noticed the transmission and adapter length for the AOD with the...
  10. 88BII got it for $250

FM145 to AOD?

Ok heres whats up, getting ready to order the adapter from advance adapters to do a 5.0/AOD swap in my 1986 ranger xl. I noticed the transmission and adapter length for the AOD with the adapter is something like 29.50" my stock FM145 is something just under 27". (26.75"ish") What I would like to...
  11. 88BII got it for $250

That 2.9l runs!!!

Ok guys its been a few months.... sorry between work, working out, and working on my many rigs and projects.... I have just lost time to be on here all the time... but for now Im back.. If y remember the 2.9l I got off craigslist still on the shipping palet, well it runs.... :headbang:and...
  12. 88BII got it for $250

Good Looking 2.9L.

Whats up guys? Its been a little sence I last stoped in. Thought I would drop a few pictures of the 2.9L I decided to drop into my 88BII. I was going to go with the 5.0L swap, have almoste everything to do it but decided to put it in the ranger instead. I got this 2.9L off craigs list. Its a...
  13. 88BII got it for $250

Ebay light upgrade.

After many nights of not being able to see $#!t, I started looking for something to make my lights brighter.... I shoped around and the best thing I could find for the price was these headlights, they are glass not plastic and upgrade you to H4s. They realy make the road easyer to see at night...
  14. 88BII got it for $250

Transfer case info? 1350M

Ok, i would like to know if the 1350m on my 88BII will bolt up to a 5speed from a F150? the reason i would like to know is i am about to start the 5.0swap later this week, and at the last minute decided to go with a 5speed instead of the aod.....and the you pull it wants more for the transfer...
  15. 88BII got it for $250

Its a honda......But it was a good deal.

Just finished up the wifes car so it can be on the road, and the BII can get that 5.0l soon. I used 5star hotrod black primer(HVLP) All in all im about $1,500 in to this honda. picked the bumpers and hood up for dirt.... like $220. still needs side skirts and some work on the inside. Traded an...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad