• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Recent content by 87xlt5.0

1. 87xlt5.0

In tank pump for carb

"Yes, if you are running a carb that would be fine " True sorry forgot to add I am running 302 with 650 cfm carb
  2. 87xlt5.0

In tank pump for carb

Not sure of in tank pump pressure but on my 1987 I took the high pressure frame rail pump out and have been running the in tank (low pressure pump) for ten years.
  3. 87xlt5.0

Thanks
  4. 87xlt5.0

Thanks for comments It is PPG Dove Gray I painted it about 16 years ago. The wheels are 2001 Mustang 17" wheels. It gets around pretty good 5.0 with World Windsor heads/edelbrock intake/roller rockers/T5/mustang tri-y headers. Suspension is lower i beams with lowering blocks on rear with Bronco...
  5. 87xlt5.0

CA legal 5.0 swap in 1987 Ranger advice needed

I have been running 4 cylinder front springs on 1987 5.0 extended cab Ranger for about 17 years with no problems.
  6. 87xlt5.0

Hi, I am a new member, although I think once upon a time I was a member, but any way I have 1987 Ranger Extended Cab, 5.0 5 speed that I build about 18 years ago and still have. It is my toy that stays under cover most of the time unless weather is nice.