• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 87bronco

1. 1989 bronco wiring issue

When I got it it was just a body and frame no running gear I put early bronco axles and the engine trans and transfer case came from a 87 that I bought before I left New York and I used it till the body wanted to fall off the frame so I bought this one out of a buddy’s yard been sitting up a bit...
  2. 1989 bronco wiring issue

I got a 89 bronco and I have no turn signals or brake lights I have parking lights and the fuses are good here’s the problem when I turn the key to signal the starter to start the front and rear turn signals come on and when the engine starts and I let off the key from the start position they go...
  3. 87 bronco What drive shaft will fit the rear

I have an 87 bronco I was wondering what driveshaft will fit the rear I have a CV joint type now I want to go to u joint
  4. 87 2.9 missing on one cyinder

I have changed plugs wires cap and rotor did compession test all is good so I started pulling plug wires to find which one was missing its the middle one passanger side not using coolant I think it has a bad injector any I deas before I start pulling the intake and changing injectors
  5. bronco missing

my 2.9 in my 87 is skipping already put new plugs cap rotor wires checked for vaccum leaks checked compression some what used a older tester but checked out I am not losing water or mixing with oil I am scratchin my head it skips bad at a idle low on power my dads 83 ranger 2.8 will out run...
  6. gas tank 87 broncon

does any one know how hard it is to pull a gas tank in these trucks mines leaking at the seam got a new one on its way
  7. 1987 bronco ii new toy

Hi I just picked up a 87 bronco for 850 bucks 2.9 4 speed auto 4x4 every thing works runs decently did a tune up on it gonna be a family rig to play in just wondering what you guys think will post pics when I figure it out unfortunately its in the salt belt

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad