• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 86merc5.0

1. yes, thanks for your reply. Michael.

yes, thanks for your reply. Michael.
  2. 86merc5.0 here, do you need a set of factory brackets. ps I'm located in Clarksville Tn.. Michael.

86merc5.0 here, do you need a set of factory brackets. ps I'm located in Clarksville Tn.. Michael.
  3. Welcome to the Ranger Station, and props to you for helping your nephew. Your post says your in...

Welcome to the Ranger Station, and props to you for helping your nephew. Your post says your in Tennessee, I'm in Clarksville and have a set of factory Ford manuals for 1994 Ford Ranger, If they will help you can have them. Michael.
  4. 1993 Ranger headlight mount

That's good ( HAPPY WIFE=HAPPY LIFE ). I was asking because I also found a brand new still unopened Ford ( Ranger foglight on with high beam on ) plug n play harness. If she decides she wants fog lights, I found really good led lights at Tractor supply ( them have complete...
  5. Lisle 14540 Headlight Adjusting Ratchet for Ford

I've had one for close to 25 years, has been used on countless vehicles, still works perfect. highly recommend this product.
  6. 1993 Ranger headlight mount

Hey Clarence, Glad to help. do you have factory fog lights on your truck?. Michael.
  7. Just sent. Michael

Just sent. Michael
  8. Like button ?

On my HP envy as soon as cusor is over like icon 6 emojis figures appear, just used to pjtoledo, worked fine.
  9. Did you receive the e-mail photos. Michael

Did you receive the e-mail photos. Michael
  10. P.S. my e-mail is ncc1701ma@live.com Michael.

P.S. my e-mail is ncc1701ma@live.com Michael.
  11. Yes, send a phone # so I can send pictures & a zip code to figure shipping. Then let me know the...

Yes, send a phone # so I can send pictures & a zip code to figure shipping. Then let me know the dollar amount you want to pay. I don't expect this to be a high dollar transaction so sending a check will be fine, or bank transfer if you prefer, whichever is easier ?.
  12. Factory air intake, do you still need that set-up?. Michael

Factory air intake, do you still need that set-up?. Michael
  13. Do you still need the fog light brackets.

Do you still need the fog light brackets.
  14. Sounds like popcorn popping in my exhaust Bank 1

I had a 96 Ranger 4.0 ohc, I put a turbo mounted in the bed over the axle ( factory exhaust was cut were factory routing put it over the axle--front of bed had an under rail tool box--reconnected to factory exhaust after axle ) anyway on a highspeed blast I did pop a headgasket & it sounded...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad