• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by '84ranger

1. Automatic Choke

I had to put my project on hold for several weeks. So many things came up so I couldn't work on it. But I'm almost done!! I got the carb rebuilt, put back on and the engine runs great. However, I am still at a loss about this automatic choke. I cannot tell if it's working or not. I know that...
  2. Need help troubleshooting carburetor issue(s), & where do these vacuum lines hookup??

Got some questions about my 1984 Ranger Hello Everyone, I know that I have written a lot, and that I have a lot of questions, but I bet that most of you could answer them really quickly, so please help if you can! There are pictures that will aid in what I'm referring to ... 1984 Ford...
  3. 1984 Ranger

To whoever may be able to help: I just bought a truck last week that had some carburetor issues. I’ll give the specs, then state my problem. 1984 Ford Ranger 4x4, 4-speed manual 2.8 liter V6 Carb ID = E37E AEA, 1.08 So here’s the situation. The carburetor was pretty messed up. So I pulled...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad