• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 84projectFORD

1. 84projectFORD

Off road race tragedy

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,5902685.story Im puttin this thread here cause its affected us in the off road racing world. Plus i dont want racerangers thread to get derailed. Im very sad for the familys that had this happen to them. its something they should not have to deal with...
  2. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

i can see this thread is gunna go the worng way but im gunna state one thing about that. You can not prtect eveyone in a desert race, its common knowledge to not stand so darn close to the road. you wouldnt stand right next to a freeway with no barrier would you? MORE can only set so many rules...
  3. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

x2. this is gunna be one even the whole off road community is gunna have to pull together for keep off road racing goin. the way the media and others who have never set foot in desert racing are portraying it, we are gunna have to fight to keep doin what we do without tons of restrictions
  4. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

Nice!!! wish my truck would fit in a trailer that thin lol
  5. 84projectFORD

billet is cool

dave@threat is just awesome. :D:D cant wait for mine!! :icon_cheers:
  6. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

he does not have pro comp springs, have you not read all the way through his build? the truck is much different then when he started. He is runnin a chevy 63 leaf spring thats been re-ached. Jumping a lift kitted truck is bad news to begin with and ive yet to see a leaf spring other than Giants...
  7. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

oh man. i wanna get the ranger done just to do that! they need a huck fest in glamis too!
  8. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

thats just cool :D
  9. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

that had to hurt. even though its sand and your pullin some big travel numbers im sure it used every bit of travel and more :D Very nice! any carnage with your truck or did everything stay intact?
  10. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

So what did you get from dave? or did you just get the sticker to be one of the "in" people lol :icon_rofl: Thrucks comin along race! very nice. BTW couple buddys and i are plannin a pismo trip either this july/august or next july/august so get that thing goin! either way, ill have the truck...
  11. 84projectFORD

Im Back!! and motivated

Whats up guys! been a long time since i got back on here and made any sort of progress lol. Been busy doin stuff to my diesel makin it faster, damn stuff is like doin cocain just more expensive! I also finally moved back down to phoenix and got a much better payin job to pay for my damn...
  12. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

completely agree. Race, we will let you have your thread back :icon_thumby: :beer:
  13. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

Yes ive priced all that stuff out. But when and how often on different vehicles have you seen injectors constantly go out? or the HPOP go out? and all the other stuff you quoted? Obviously on high milage 7.3, yes those things will become an issue down the road but for trucks in the 150K - 250K...
  14. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

wanna explain? I work on these trucks all day and have had first had experience with them trying to tow up 6% grades with OD on. Those auto trannys dont last long hauling over 5k up long grades. never siad it wouldnt haul anything heavy on a flat road :rolleyes: I beg to differ. Running a 7.3...
  15. 84projectFORD

RaceRangers Build

i hate to say it race but with your ranger on the back, campin gear, and any toher quads/bikes that 2v 5.4 will be strugglin bad at any hill. it will get ya down the road ok if its flat but even then you will still be pushin her hard. really try to find a manual trans one cause the autos dont...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad