• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 72Grabber

1. 72Grabber

Took my new 2006 4X4 Ranger to the desert. Pics.

:headbang: Well. I had a blast with my wife going places in the Owens, Panamint, and Death Valleys. My 2006 Ranger XL 4X4 performed flawlessly. I didn't go too nuts because I am not an experienced 4X4 guy but my wife's terror followed by insane giggling after some deep gullies and climbs was...
  2. 72Grabber

My 4th Ranger

:yahoo: Got the exact one I wanted. Right down to the color. It's a 2006 4.0 5-Speed regular cab 4X4. Even has a bed liner. It is a fun process getting used to the extra 100 LB/FT of torque it has over my 89 2.3 5-Speed regular cab. Averaged around 18.6 MPG on the somewhat hilly highway home.
  3. 72Grabber

Finaly admitting I love my Ranger.

Well. I have had 3 of them and going on a fourth as soon as I can locate a 4.0 5-Speed 4X4 in or near Cali. I can not explain why. But there must always be a Ranger in my inventory. I haven't been without one in 20 years. First: was an 83 2WD with the 2.3 and 4-Speed. NO AC! (Did I mention it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad