• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 5tonford

1. Cowl induction hood

We are restoring a 1987 ranger for my boy and he wants a cowl hood for it. Does anybody know of a steel scoop we can put onto his hood or anybody that makes cowl hoods for these trucks? Thank you
  2. 2001 repair panels

We have a 2001 ranger ext cab that we are building for my son and I'm have a heck of a time finding cab corners and rockers for it. Anybody have any suggestions? Thanks
  3. Fuel pump and tank question

Thanks for the info, that helps alot
  4. Fuel pump and tank question

Ok perfect, this is exactly the info I was hoping to get from somebody. I'm not real concerned about the fuel gauge cuz we are just running bogs and stuff. Just fill it when we are heading out to a bog. So sounds like a fuel cell is getting ordered. So basically just get an inline fuel pump...
  5. Fuel pump and tank question

Yeah that's what I was thinking, if I can run just a cell and an inline pump I'd have to put a regulator on it for around 50 or so
  6. Fuel pump and tank question

So then in theory for a 2001 ranger I could use a cell with an inline electric pump and it would be fine then correct? As long as I get a pump that will provide the correct pressure
  7. Fuel pump and tank question

The fuel pumps from factory on these trucks are in the fuel tank correct? Is there also another 1 along the frame or no?
  8. Fuel pump and tank question

The bed is just going to be hung bedsides, no floor. And the rear section of frame is bad so I cut that off and am going to build a new rear section. This is going to be off road only, 44" boggers, 4 link and 2.5 ton rockwells
  9. Fuel pump and tank question

Need a little help, we are building my son a 2001 ranger with the 4.0. My question is I would like to remove the fuel tank and install a fuel cell in the bed, is that possible and how? Do i just need a fuel cell and then an inline electric fuel pump?
  10. Sas leaf spring hangers

Ok yeah the fronts are cake, I just wasnt sure about the rears with the shackles
  11. Sas leaf spring hangers

Hello, I'm building my son a 2001 ranger and we are swapping in a set of 2.5 ton rockwells with leaf springs. My question is where can I find a kit or the parts? All I need is the front hangers and the rear hangers/shackles. I'm sure somebody sell them or makes them, doesnt have to be anything...
  12. 3.0 enough power?

Hello, I'm going to start building a bog truck for my 13 year old son. He found a 98 ranger that he really likes and it has a 3.0 in it with auto trans. My question is will that thing have enough to push the truck around or should I wait and look for 1 with a 4.0? Truck will be running the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad