• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 5literbeater

1. 5literbeater

4.0l engine weight

I was wondered if anyone knew the weight of a 4.0 ohv and sohc. Tossing around ideas of what engine to put in a buggy. Weight being a huge factor. Anyone also know how much a 2.3 weighs? I know they are heavy but can't get a consistent answer. Thanks!
  2. 5literbeater

1998 explorer 5.0l ecm pin readout

Was wondering if anyone knew what the pins were. Specifically the o/d off wires. Swapping to a built 4r70w from my current manual trans. Thanks!
  3. 5literbeater

toughest 5.0 clutch

My truck just dyno'd at over 500ft. Lbs. With my 39.5's and clutch slips bad now (stock clutch. I knew it was coming. Held for a little while though. Offroad kills it though.) So my question is what do you guys recommend for a clutch. I was thinkin centerforce df but i dont know if that will be...
  4. 5literbeater

zf5 rebuild specs

I need the specs for a s5-42 and s5-47. They are probably the same. But anybody know them?
  5. 5literbeater

New to forums

Hey guys, my name is Max and I'm new to the forum. I have never been on a forum before but I have read lots of threads on this web site. Also, I was wondering how to start a build thread. I appreciate the help guys and sorry to be not very smart with this stuff.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad