Recent content by 579

1. 94 ranger for sale in San Antonio tx

I'm selling my 94 ranger Specs: 2wd 4cyl that runs strong- no ticks -no smoke- no knocks 240k Ac works but prolly needs a charge Good tires Automatic tranny however,..... The tranny is a bit messed up I had it rebuilt and after 3 months of driving overdrive started acting up and it lost...
  2. tranny rebuild goes bad after 3 months, I need advice...

First off, Happy New year everyone. Its been a while since Ive been on here and my ranger has been on the back burner for a while too. I was hoping to get some advice about my transmission. Ill get to the point. 1994 2.3 with an a4ld finally lost all gears in it a few months ago and after...
  3. just a quick question...

Im putting in a new transmission on my 94 with a 2.3. I am bypassing the radiator tranny cooler and putting on a new one. Anyone know which port is the pressure side and which is the return side of the lines that go to the cooler? thanks.... $950 for a complete rebuild, I dont wanna...
  4. A4LD compatibility?

My transmission is going do die soon. What years of others ford vehicles with a4ld transmissions will fit my 94 2wd ranger with a 2.3? I can just go to a junk yard and pull one real quick. With little or no mods.... this is my daily driver and I cannot afford to be out of commission for...
  5. from a 94 2.3 to a 97 3.0? will it work?

I found one on craigslist, a 97 3.0 and tranny for 500 bucks, most of the harness. what is involved? im kinda new to all the rangers and ALL the different engine/tranny combos out there. what is my best bet? Im just looking for economy for daily driving.
  6. high beams-yes low beams -no ??

I searched the posts a bit and didnt find any thing similar to my problem. MY high beams work but my low beams do not. any ideas?