• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

55trucker's latest activity

• 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread A4LD syntetic or mineral oil ?.
    Mercon is Ford's propriatary brand name. What's the history on the vehicle? how many kilos on the trans?....the current synthetic...
  • 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread A4LD syntetic or mineral oil ?.
    Where you are there in Belgium can you purchase Mercon trans fluid? 1987 - MERCON 1987 Original Mercon ATF (2004 Bottle) Original Ford...
  • 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread Sagging Bumper.
    The bumpers are fragile, it doesn't take much of a hit to distort them, the two supports that are bolted to the back of the bumper that...
  • 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread Sagging Bumper.
    Has the bumper received any sort of impact across the mid section at all? a strike will flatten the bar across the front & at the same...
  • 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread Headlight clips broke.
    I know now what you're referring to.......the 3 C-clips at the rear of both headlamps that hold the aiming adjusters in place. One...
  • 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread Headlight clips broke.
    Are you referring to the plastic round retainers that lock the bulbs into place? These do deteriorate with time, they become brittle...
    • 1601313668378.jpeg
  • 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread VSS wiring path.
    Curious...makes one wonder why the harness was replaced, and somewhat incorrectly.....happy motoring now
  • 55trucker
    I mention the issue with the chinese supplied bumpers as I went thru that problem looking for a new replacement for my front bumper...
  • 55trucker
    Does your '99 front have the upper impact strips? all of the 98-00 front bumper will have the recess formed into the bottom of the...
  • 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread High idle.
    Could be nothing wrong at all, after *learning* driving habits my 3L will idle near 950 as well. The base is 825 but that rpm will not...
  • 55trucker
    55trucker replied to the thread Catalytic converter hell.
    If you have what's under my 98 then the aftermarket assumes that you're going to replace the intermediate pipe behind the cat assembly...
  • 55trucker
    Interesting situation there... Pin #58 is the correct pin for the VSS, you have something there at pin #58, you just don't know where it...
  • 55trucker
    This is a well documented issue with the ecoboost engines, especially the 1.5 manufactured before April/2019, you'll find numerous...
  • 55trucker
    Do you want to do this as a temp/test approach? My suggestion to you on that would be to search for the S110/S111 splice point, if you...
  • 55trucker
    Something not right there, 2nd time you've made reference to *pin 64*, the input signal is supposed to be PCM pin 58, the ground side is...