• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 5.0Thunder

1. For Sale 302 5.0 v8 for sale

Any pics of the thunderbird?
  2. Need 1993 4.0 2WD Manual Trans ECU Pinout for Megasquirt

Many reasons honestly. The truck started having some computer related electrical issues and we had known that it would probably see some boost or an engine swap in the future anyway. It wasn't worth my time or cost to diagnose the stock system. I own many megasquirt-based systems on my own cars...
  3. Need 1993 4.0 2WD Manual Trans ECU Pinout for Megasquirt

I know this is a pretty old thread by now but wanted to circle back update. I ended up finding some electrical diagrams with factory ECU pinouts that I used to create a new conversion pinout. I was able to simply make a patch harness that plugs in between the factory ECU harness and the...
  4. Need 1993 4.0 2WD Manual Trans ECU Pinout for Megasquirt

I'm going to build a simple patch harness that connects my stock ECU plug/harness to the Megasquirt/Speeduino DB37 connector (rather than rewiring the entire engine), for a PNP type system. I believe these are the same 60 pin connectors used on the other Fords but I'm looking for a proper ECU...
  5. Some 93 Splash Mods

I have an 87 Mustang street/strip car that i just built and now my uncle gave me a nice 93 ranger splash. It has the 4.0 and 8.8/5 speed and some simple stuff like a full 3 inch exhaust and electric fans. the intake is pretty crappy on this truck so i was thinkin about using a 75mm maf from a...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad