• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4x4junkie89

1. My second gen chassis swap/manual conversion

oops its looged in to my buddys profile.. my bad austin......
  2. first trip out

finally got to take my truck out after i welded the frond diff (dana 35) did the brakes and wheel bearings etc. drove about 4 hours and when the road got windy i started hearing this clanking and grinding noise when going around turns. maybe wheel bearings? took it on an 8 mile moderate terrian...
  3. want to weld my d35 spider gears?

so i want to permanently weld the spider gears in my d35. people are telling me that you cant weld it cause the gears are cast, so im wondering if anyone knows if they are and how can i do it. since i have manual hubs i can just unlock them for the street, im not worried about the axle cause i...
  4. what rear axle do i have??

1990 2.9l 4x4 cant figure out what rear axle mine is 7.5 or 8.8?? i know the 4.0l came standard with the 8.8 but i dont know what the 2.9l 4x4 came with:icon_confused:
  5. conversion? help....?

my uncle passed down his 1990 ranger 2wd to me yesterday, great truck but its 2wd which = not offroad capable i was wondering if converting it to 4wd would be hard and if anyone has done it. i would hate to get rid of it as it would probably hurt his feelings. would 4x4 components bolt right...
  6. truck is cutting out bad

89 ranger 2.9l cuts out super bad and i cant figure out what it is. i replaced almost the whole ignition system except for the distributor and coil i even got a new tfi module which i was positive thats what it was but i guess not. its getting worse everyday and i have no power what so ever and...
  7. diesel ranger????

theres a diesel ranger single cab for sale $1500 bucks looks like its in pretty good condition. thinking about getting it and would make for a pretty cool offroad machine?? what do you think??:icon_confused:
  8. no idea where to start!

hey everyone. just picked an an 89 ranger super cab 4x4, i want to do a full blown lift for some major offroading but have no idea where to start. maybe a 6 in lift from skyjacker but $1500 seems a bit steep for me right now. any suggestions on maybe piecing together a lift and then just buy the...
  9. hey everyone!

new to TRS love the site so far, just bought an 89 ranger supercab 2wd and still kicking myself for not getting a 4x4. but anyways i want to either convert it to 4x4 or find one for cheap everyone tells me its a waist to convert it but i kinda want to do it for the learning experience. future...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad