• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4x4b2

1. 4x4b2

budget 86 ranger (lots of pics)

hey guys i sold my 1988 b2, and got this 1986 ranger 4x4 for the amazing price of $1000. its got a professionally rebuilt hoped up 2.9 with a flex fan, cold air intake, aluminum radiator, hi compression pistons, and im not sure if its bored out or not. its got a 4 inch suspension lift, and a 3...
  2. 4x4b2

must c, idk what this is

ok ive never seen one of these before, until i was lookin on craigslist and saw this. is this stock, or custom? http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/1813590854.html
  3. 4x4b2

budget 88 b2 build

hey guys ive had my b2 for about 3 months and i love this truck, im 15 its my first working truck and its so awesome. i know alot about mechanics but dont havee alot of cash so im trying to build this with the least amount of money possible. well i paid $200 for the truck, and have put about...
  4. 4x4b2

check out my $200 1988b2

here is my baby, i got it 3 weeks ago, and love it. it has a worn out 2.9 v6, 5 speed manual, manual transfer case, 31x10.50 tires, back cut off, and so much more. i am 15 and this is my project truck, and hell you cant beat the $200 price for a running and driving 4x4 :). these pics are from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad