• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4bangeranger

1. 4bangeranger

coilovers

i want to put some coilovers on my 93 and just need to know if i drop it 3 inches in the front with the stock i beams. about how bad will the camber be???
  2. 4bangeranger

more power

well i want some mor braking power in the front maybe the rear as well. do they have bigger disk i could buy maybe drilled and slotted.. also is there any rear disk that will switch over?? thanks
  3. 4bangeranger

i beam question

what kind of metal did ford use to make there i beams??? got a little idea if there made out of the right metal.
  4. 4bangeranger

motor mounts

what are u guys using for big power motor mounts will i have to go solid??
  5. 4bangeranger

will this fuel pressure regulator work on my ranger??

its for a mustang but it looks like it will fit on my 93?? help please http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Aerom...220302610 439
  6. 4bangeranger

safc hook up

any one ever hook up a safc to a ranger ecu in here..
  7. 4bangeranger

Drop spindles- somebodys gotta make em!

there is a shop in my town that will cut, bend, weld and aline your i beams for about 100 bucks they did my friends f 250 and it rides good and stays strate..
  8. 4bangeranger

need turbo advice...

well i started to install my turbo on my ranger. untill i realised how much stuff is involved.between drilling oil returns, injectors, sensors, custom piping, fule pressure regulator. should i just stop where i am now and get a turbo t bird and swap.. i mean i can only go safe with 7lbs max on...
  9. 4bangeranger

need turbo help

well i started to install my turbo on my ranger. untill i realised how much stuff is involved.between drilling oil returns, injectors, sensors, custom piping, fule pressure regulator. should i just stop where i am now and get a turbo t bird and swap.. i mean i can only go safe with 7lbs max on...
  10. 4bangeranger

turbo help

ok i just pulled my motor out and need to know what pistons should i go with for my 2.3 turbo project. i want about 18 lbs of boost. and where can i get an adjustable fuel pressure regulator??? and any other tips out there.
  11. 4bangeranger

turboooooo!!!

i have been gathering parts to install a turbo for my 1993 ranger for about two months, then i got a 68 chevelle and lost all interest in it. well my car got stolen crushed and shredded,witch sucks.however last week my clutch went out in my truck and i installed a gold mini stock 14 lbs clutch...
  12. 4bangeranger

springs on A 93

got a 93 ford ranger and on ebay they have just 3" drop springs with out the i beam. how could i drop the spring size and keep the same ibeam. wont i get tire ware????? can i adjust the camber to compensate the diffrence.. thanks nick
  13. 4bangeranger

lowering springs on a 93

got a 93 ford ranger and on ebay they have just 3" drop springs with out the i beam. how could i drop the spring size and keep the same ibeam. wont i get tire ware????? can i adjust the camber to compensate the diffrence.. thanks nick
  14. 4bangeranger

stock 5 speed to borg warner 4 speed

i have a 2.3 ranger with a stock trans. i want to put a borg warner 4 speed i rebuilt from a turbo t-bird i know im going to have to get a exturnal slave cylinder to push my fork in. but how about the trans mount will i have to move it???
  15. 4bangeranger

head swap, dose the newer (93) 2.3 have a hole for distributor

i just put manual stering on my 93 ranger and now with all the accories out of the way i noticed that there is a cap where the hole would be for a distribitor in a older 2.3. would i be able to use that for a distribitor i want to convert the crank triger set up to a distribitor set up and run...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad