• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 4.6Ranger

1. 4.6Ranger

Torque specs

Does anybody know what the torque spec is for the front cover that keeps the bearings in place
  2. 4.6Ranger

dose anyone know a good brand of timing chain for the 4.6 4v that wont kill my wallet

I have a 4.6 4v Frankenstein motor I am putting together to go in my 99 ford ranger. The block out of a 2011 crown Vic and the heads are off of a 2001 lincoln continental. I also have forged internals from modmax.com. And before yall start saying it won't work it dose.
  3. 4.6Ranger

What y'all think of my new suspension

I don't have the motor back togeather yet
  4. 4.6Ranger

I am not finished with the top yet and I will be adding a sway bar soon. But thanks for potting that out to me.
  5. 4.6Ranger

This is just a street build no more off-roading
  6. 4.6Ranger

I will add a sway bar soon
  7. 4.6Ranger

1999 3.0 Manual Ranger alternate not turning on. Please help.

it was the fuse the connects the battery alternator and the rely box.
  8. 4.6Ranger

1999 3.0 Manual Ranger alternate not turning on. Please help.

So long story short I have 99 3.0 Manual ranger and I let a friend use my battery and when I went to put it back on in the dark I installed it backward. I blow a couple of fuses and my alternator will not turn on. I had the alternator and the battery tested and they are fine but the alternator...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad