• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by 3hokies

1. Tires upgrade on 2011 Supercab

Has anyone put a 285/75/16 on a 2010-2011 Supercab...stock... factory... does have Rancho shocks....?
  2. Gen1 Paint Schemes

Finally gonna get the VOCTech center to paint the '88......was thinking about Dark Maroon 2011 Fusion color....semi-gloss......Show me some paint schemes
  3. Need Help with lowering

and got to this site....http://www.rangerpowersports.com/forum/showthread.php/218815-Lowering-on-a-budget! Everything you want to know about lowering.
  4. Need Help with lowering

Look in the tech= info section at the to of the page. For the basics.
  5. Torque Thrust Wheel Questions

Saw an ad for Torque Thrust wheels today....15x8 rears and 15x4.5 fronts....what's the classes opinions of the 4.5 fronts on my '88 4x2....
  6. Lowering kits

Cut the front coils, and do a rear axle flip...add new shocks and your done
  7. Poor Mans Leveling and traction control kit

that's all true, it does ride smoother, it is level....but the flying concrete is not good
  8. Going from 14" to "15"

OKay, '88 regular cab 2wd V6 longbed and I've got American Racing Wheels with dinky tires....thinkin' about going to 15" with wide whites...what are the issues with increasing wheel and tire size?
  9. Poor Mans Leveling and traction control kit

Not worried about the mileage....but now the other issue DOES raise cause for concern.
  10. Poor Mans Leveling and traction control kit

How about 8-16" concrete stepping stones...forn and rear are now 2 1/2 inches above the tires, the ride is better and no more spinning tires on wet pavement.:icon_twisted: http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2653&pictureid=10470
  11. VHT Window Tint Spray

Has anybody used this stuff?
  12. Lumbar seat wiring

So I installed buckets with power lumbar and side bolsters in my '88 and I was wondering if I can wire them to the sealt belt alarm wire that was hooked up to the old bench seat. The fuse panel has a block for the power lumbar but I don't know where the connector is.
  13. Leveling and '88

Thanks doorgunner, I just read it. Really just want to make it level but might have to do a 2" front, 3" rear....man love your truck.
  14. Leveling and '88

Just a little lower I want to do a modest...1"-2" lowered front and enough in the rear to make it level on my '88 regular cab long bed...and cheap of course...any suggestions?
  15. Low gloss paint

Sometime in the fall I'm gonna get the '88 repainted...right now it's faded silver and Rust Bullet silver.......thinking either black (rat rod) or maroon and gray two tone but I don't want it real shiny or real dull....any suggestions?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad